11

(I honestly hate this cringey book 😂😂)

Yi min sat on her porch swing that rested on the balcony out side of her and  jungkook's room. 

She was a little happy that her and jungkook's marriage was now going in the right path after all this time n, if she knew black mail would've gotten her what she wanted from him she would've blackmailed him on their honeymoon years ago.

"Maria" yi min calls out to the asain-american woman standing Beside the balcony doors.

"Yes ma'am?" The women answers politely.

Yi min turns her head and pays the spot next to her.

"You don't have to stand there like a statue all day and night, just come sit down with me for awhile and take a break you deserve it" yi min speaks in a hushed tone as the sound of the fur elise plays in the background calming any of yi min's nerves.

"But ma'am, your husband will surely be mad will he not?"the security guard asks softly taking out the earpiece in her left ear.

The summer wind blew gently on them giving them a slight cool breeze to be thankful for.

"Who cares what he thinks, you are a woman taking care of yourself and  actually watching a pregnant woman all day. You deserve some personal time to yourself, or at least a break, so sit with me and take a little nap alright?" She speaks softly while watching Maria sit down next to her admiring the stars.

Yi min and Maria talked until both went to sleep together, yi min's head leaning against maria for support and Maria used her hand to support her head as well.

..............................

Jungkook came in with a teddy bear and he hold it while walking to his upstairs bedroom he shared with yi min.

"She's lucky i did it for her..ungreatful woman always wanting new teddy bears and stuff" jungkook spoke to himself when he opened the door.

He saw the balcony doors open and went to where yi min and Maria was, both women seemed to be out cold.

Jungkook taps Yi min and makes her stand up before picking her up off of the swing and sets her in bed.

He goes back to maria and he wakes her up holding out the pay he had owed her. Maria gladly takes it and jungkook gives her a smile before ushering her out the door.

"Go home to your family, tomorrow you can have an off day, ill watch yi min. Since she's nine months pregnant starting today, ill have you watch her 2 times a week while i take over for the other 5 days this week."

The woman infront of him bowed respectfully to jungkook before leaving to go home.

Jungkook followed her back to the front door and locked it right after she walked out closing the door after herself.

He went right back upstairs where yi min was and got into bed with her after taking off his uncomfortable suit and shoes.

He pulled yi min carefully towards himself and he spooned her before kissing the back of her head.

"Im sorry for will the pain i caused, i hope our future is brighter together with our baby.." Jungkook goes to sleep a minute later after speaking to his sleeping wife.

.......................

Chapter end 🌈