13

Jungkook was smiling at the infant inside the nursery, he was so proud of being a father and he wouldnt trade this feeling for anything in the world.

He heard small talk being discussed by two fellow surgeons that had helped with yi min's delivery.

"She had the rare disease, you know the one that hardly lets you feel emotion without feeling allergic or dead?"

"Oh, I'd hate to be her, being married to someone with a child and you can't show much emotion"

"Hey! Watch your mouth! My wife's doctor is your boss right? Ill make sure he fires you for bad mouthing a V.i.p patient" the two surgeons scattered in different directions and so did everyone else in the hallway. They looked like roaches actually.

Jungkook stood up right when a nurse came inside. The nurse smiled at him before bowing respectfully before holding out his hands for the child in jungkook's arms.

"Go ahead and go, ill hold and keep an eye on the baby while you check on mrs. Jeon." The male nurse says.

Jungkook becomes hesitant but gives the nurse his healthy child before bowing in thanks to him before walking away.

................................

Jungkook sits next to his wife who had gotten out of surgery little over an hour ago. He hold her hand as she slept and he tilts his head downwards not speaking as he prayed for her to get better soon.

But things soon escalated when Yi Min's heart monitor went off showing her heart rate had dropped and jungkook let her hand go running out calling out for doctors and nurses.

When he ran back into the room her heart monitor wasnt even showing a heart beat. It showed the number zero for everything.

The beeping stopped as well since she flat lined. Jungkook teared up as the doctors pushed past him and they began to work on Yi min hoping to bring her back to life.

...........................

2 years later

...........................

"Dad! When is mom coming home?" Jungkook turns his head looking at his 3 year old son.

"She's coming soon..i promise"jungkook says. Finishing whatever he was making.

He unties the apron and hangs it up kneeling down to his son picking him up. He quietly. Grabs the plate on the counter filled with a variety of fruits and sets it down at the coffee table in the living room and he sets his son down right when the doorbell rings.

Jungkook walks over to the door opening it and there was short yet long box that had the words 'FRAGILE' on it.

He picks up the box wondering why it was so heavy. He calls his son over who was eating pineapple.

"Rain! Can you come and help dad for a second? "He waits a few seconds and hears the sound of little feet running and they stop right beside him in excitement wanting to know what was inside the box.

Both jungkook and rain looks at the box before opening it. When they opened it someone had yelled.

"Hey!" Yi Min yells excitedly at her boys.

Rain looks at jungkook whose eyes rolled to the back of his head as he passed out. 

Yi Min looks at her son as she kisses his cheek. "Finally nice to see you after a year my love"

"Nice to see you too mommy" rain says softly.

He points at jungkook who was passed out on the floor. "A whole year away to get the disease taken away and he suddenly wants to sleep..what a doofus"

Rain laughs pounding his fist with his mothers "pound it!" He yells excitedly as yi min looks at him and  she smiles deviously. "Go get the marker"

Rain nods getting a permanent marker as yi min kisses jungkook's head softly. "Nice to be home.."

.....................

THE END