chapter 9

Yi Min sits in the living room with a belt waiting for her husband silently.

It was now night maybe around 10 or 11 pm when jungkook had came home. He whistled a song and he put his brief case beside the front door while taking off his shoes. Next was the jacket he had taken off, he set it onto the coat racket and unbuttoned his Shirt.

He turns walking throughout the dark living room not seeing yi min. He must've thought she would've been sleeping by now. He goes straight into the bathroom to take his shower not bothering to close the door to the hallway.

Yi min chuckles to herself swinging the belt slowly. Waiting for jungkook to get out of the shower she quietly grabbed the baby oil and had sprinkled it across the floor.

"Jungkook sweetie! Someone broke the window!" She says pretending that she just came into the bathroom with her phone behind her back. She decided the belt would be too much and decided to use her hands.

Caressing her small protruding belly she listens as jungkook quickly turns the water off and gets out the shower only to slip and fall on his behind.

Yi min laughs and she carefully walks in the 4 pairs of socks she's wearing and she bends down to his level.

The man seemed shocked at the baby oil and seeing his wife bend down scared him sort of, Knowing she had clever ideas of embarrassing him.

"You brought me back here..without my permission, and then you hire help to watch me." Yi min steps back when junkook tries reaching for her.

"Remember when you told me you would embarrass me infront of people if i wouldnt give you a kiss? Well ill do the same, but you need to promise to stop cheating and help me raise this child of ours and of course fix this marriage that you somewhat ruined" Yi min states confidently.

Jungkook shakes his head as his wet hair stuck to his forehead. The look was so determined yet flustered. If you didnt marry this man then I feel bad for you.

"Yeah, I cant help fix a marriage I didnt break"jungkook says and he widens his eyes as yi min pulls a phone out of her back pocket.

"You said what jungkook? Repeat that again so I can send this to the internet" yi min smiles as she looks at jungkook with her sharp brown eyes.

"I said fine! I'll do it just dont send. Any clips of me like this to the internet!" Jungkook shouts and yi min stands up nodding putting her phone away.

"Good thats what I wanted to hear, now get up and get dressed you look silly" she throws him a towel to clean the floor and to dry himself with.

He lets out a groan of anger. He never expected to see his wife become like this. Maybe he had pushed her this far. But in some ways she was right. He did have to stop cheating and care for her and the baby and for their marriage.

............................

Chapter end 🌈