14

Jungkook sat next to his friend Xiumin. They both watched their families play together.

"How'd you feel after she came back?" Xiumin asks jungkook who smiles at his family playing around at the play ground.

"Even though our marriage was falling apart, i was actually relieved when she told me she was pregnant. It was like some part of me wanted her to be pregnant so we could actually heal the broken pieces that i mostly caused. "

Xiumin smiles after proccessing what jungkook said. "So in a short version, your child saved your marriage and brought you closer together?"

Jungkook laughs at mark's childish act. He leans over and he whispers into Xiumin's ear. "I did something really messed up the day of rain's birth"

He leans back to where hebwas sitting up straight. Xiumin widens his eyes since he sort of loved gossip.

He nods turning his full attention to jungkook, who sat like a prince in his seat on the park bench.

"Okay well,i went to the nursery to see rain after they cleaned him and everything, and i yelled at 2 surgeons that helped with rain's delivery. Well after a male nurse comes in and takes rain i went to see yi min."

Xiumin was really interested but wanted the story to be shorter in a way. "Come on man"

"No interrupting jeez" jungkook says with a stern look to the younger male was an idol in a kpop group.

"Anyways i went into a room and carried before i even walked in there because you know. My wife had got done with giving birth and all, i prayed for a few minutes and she flatlines. The doctors push me out of the room after i called them crying mad tears and then they show me that i was in the wrong room"

Xiumin drops his daughers toy and he frowns. "Damn, so you prayed and cried over a woman that wasn't even your wife."

Jungkook nods."i know, i know. Her husband was going to kill me until i told him i had mistaken her for my wife. But on the bright side they brought her back to life."

Xiumin gets up after his wife calls him. They were setting up a picnic blanket and yi min was seeing up the food fixing the kids bug bracelets and she takes them over to the side spraying them with bug spray away from the food.

She sprays herself and throws the can at jungkook who catches it with one hand happily before spraying his skin that was showing.

He passes it to Xiumin who does the same and they walk over to the two woman and their kids.

They sit down on the big blanket holding the kids in their laps.

Yi min and xiumin's wife passes out sandwiches gladly smiling at them both.

They all began eating when they heard a song in the distance. The adults got up and grabbed their partners dancing around.

"What could make me feel this way?"
Jungkook sang with Xiumin and the two kids on the ground got up and dancing around their parents happily.

"My girl! My girl! My girl!" They chanted happily.

Xiumin laughs as he and his wife sway together enjoying each other's company.

Yi min and jungkook heard jailhouse rock by elvis and they both did the twist not caring that it didn't go with the song.

Xiumin and his wife does the same and they laugh before copying dance moves from the old archie cartoons.

Their kids do the charlie browm dance. As well. Every one was having fun with each other.

No one had a bad time on this day. It was like heaven on earth on this spring day.

Jungkook pulls yi Min close and he hugs her giving her a kiss.

"Eww! Nasty cooties!" Rain and Xiumin's daughter heaven says before covering their eyes.

"Its love kids, you'll experience it soon when you're older" xiumin and his wife says finishing each others sentences.

Jungkook looks into yi min's eyes and he smiles apologetically.

"Im sorry for what i did in the past yi min, you deserve nothing but true happiness in life."
...................

The End✋