10

Quick note: this story is actually rushed. I made it about 2 months ago as a fanfic for an old anime, i think it was Samurai champloo or cowboy.  Bebop..you know...but on a notebook using a pencil.i was 15 writing short stories and what not. So thats why everything is moving so fast and has time skips. If i could go back in time i would tell myself to erase this story..but oh well😭 AYEEEEE THAT BBMA PERFORMANCE WAS LIT! I lost my voice though after screaming at every sighting of the artists i listen to but you know. Ehhhhh...
..............
........
...............

Yi min sat in the living room the following month with jungkook. He had his head in her lap as she played in his hair. It was a common thing for her to do, like it always has been.

Yi min frowns feeling butterflies move around in her stomach. She smiles though once realising it was her baby. She tapped jungkook grabbing his hand and she guides it to the top of her swollen baby bump.

Jungkook skills as well turning his head to yi min's small yet stolen stomach. He kissed it gently and whispered to the human inside.

"Hey little fella, are you kicking for your mom again today? " jungkook says as his wife stares at him lovingly.

A knock is heard in the front door and jungkook raises up off of the couch. He opens the door to see his Secretary wearing his favorite suit that he bought her months earlier.

"Hey, i was wondering if i could come in and-"

"Get your ass beat by a pregnant woman? Why sure I wouldnt mind at all" yi min says seeing how jungkook felt uncomfortable around his Secretary. He after all only did sleep with her once, it was honestly the worst one night stand he ever had.

The woman sighs looking at yi min.

"Mrs. Jeon i had no idea you were even here, i thought you would be out" she says in a professional voice.

"And you thought wrong, more reason to get off my property before I hang you up side down on a tree while all the disease from your vagina flows to your head while you turn red, and please don't breathe on my husband stupidity is contagious and you most certaintly seem like an idiotic person Which is also an uncurable disease"

Jungkook ends up laughing at his wife's response to the Secretary who seemed embarrassed by now.

The woman raises her head up high and turns only to walk away.

"Dont let it hit you were the good Lord spilt you" yi min says again while pulling jungkook back from the door closing it.

He pulls her hands while getting down on both knees. "You ma'am are my true hero."

"Yeah, well whatever, now let's go back to watching disney movies" she says acting like a a demon from hell as she pulls jungkook with her.

They both say on the couch again this time yi min lays her head on jungkook's lap while eating her slightly swollen feet on the arm rest of the couch.

Jungkook plays in her hair humming softly to an unknown song.

She slowly began to fall asleep and jungkook kisses the temple of her face on the left side of her head smiling. He sets a hand on her stomach and he smiles to himself.

"4 months to go and you will be born soon, and then your mother's surgery is soon for this doctors appointment."

............

Chapter end 🌈