Chapter 3- Gemma Knows

~Nathans POV~

8:00 am

I woke up to my alarm going off. Shit, I forgot to set it for 7:00 so I could get there at 8:30. Well looks like im leaivn without any breakfast. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower then got dressed and ran out the door, I didnt even have time to do my hair.! I got to the shoot around 8:45, not too bad for me, I usually take nearly 2 hours to get ready. I walked into the building and ran to the dressing room.

"Mate, where have you been.?" Siva asked as I walked in. "I was asleep, I forgot to set my alarm for the right time, how come nobody woke me up?" I asked kind of angrily. "We were busy this morning mate, you cant blame us for your stupidity Nath."Max snapped back. I ignored him and went to hair and make-up, I really needed my hair fixed.

On the way there I ran into Briella. It was a bit awkward but she waved and went to find Max. I wasnt too sure why she was here, maybe she just didnt wanna be home alone? I didnt know why she was here and it wasnt important but I couldnt stop thinking about it.Maybe it was just an excuse to think about her. Infact she hadnt left my mind at all since I first laid eyes on her even when I was thinking about how I was gonna  tell Gemma, I was still thinking about Briella in the back of my mind.

I dont know what it was about this girl, but I knew I wouldnt be satisfied until I had her.  I also knew I couldnt have her until I ended things with Gemma, but how? I dont wanna hurt her, but it wouldnt be fair to Gemma,Briella, or myself if I kept quiet and pretended it didnt happen. So I decided I knew what I had to do, I had to break things off with Gemma, nobody will be happy in the end if I dont.  

~Briella's POV~

I found the boys dressing room and walked in to see Jay and Tom talking, Max getting dressed and Siva talking with a beautiful girl who I assumed was Nareesha. I wasnt sure why I came, I was usually sleeping right now, but Max told me if I got bored to come down so I did. But I wasnt bored, I was tired.

Deep down I knew why I came, it was an excuse to see Nathan again. Even tho  he was taken I knew I had to atleast tell him how I felt, and I intended to do that, I just wasnt sure when , so until I did, Id just hang out with the others as much as possible. The door opened and Nathan walked back in, his hair was fixed and he looked so cute. I wished I could walk up to him and kiss him like I did last night, but I knew I couldnt and it almost killed me, but I stayed where I was. He walked over to Max and asked his opininon on wich shirt to wear.

They decided on a Blue graphic T-Shirt and then he left again. When he left he looked like he was looking for something or someone. He came back a few minutes later and joined in Jay and Toms conversation about Football. About 10 minutes later a man came in and told them it was time to start the shoot. He told me I could sit behind the camera next to Nareesha. We were watching the boys and talking when a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walked over to us.

Nareesha got up and walked away as soon as the girl came by us. I dont know why but it was pretty obvious that Nareesha didnt like this girl. "who are you?" she asked. "erm Im Briella, why.?''  "No reason" she said sitting in Nareesha's seat. We sat there in silence for a few seconds, when Nathan walked over. "Erm, Gemma I see you've met Briella" he said nervously. Oh my god, this is the girl Nathans with, WHY.? She was rude and looked sluty.

"Yeah, why  did you want me to come here Nath?" Gemma asked Nathan while pushing her sun glasses on top of her head. "I need to talk to you, right now" he said rushing her out of the room. Nareesha came back right after Gemma and Nathan walked away. "She really gets on my nerves, shes so rude" Nareesha said sitting back down in her spot. "Ha, I could tell, you looked disgusted the second you saw her" I said laughing. "I just wish Nathan would realize she isnt right for him, hes so sweet and shes so NOT.!" she said and we both laughed.

Before we could say anything else we heard Gemma yelling then she ran out of another room over to me. "YOU BITCH, YOU MADE MY BOYFRIEND CHEAT ON ME! YOUR A STUPID SLUT" she screamed as she swung her fist at my face. Luckily she has awful aim and missed. Nathan ran over to us and held Gemma back and I ran to Max. Nath called for Big Kev and he took Gemma to her car. Nathan came over to me "Im so sorry Bri, shes crazy and I was too stupid to see that before, I guess I just needed to realize there is someone out there way prettier and sweeter then Gemma will ever be, I needed to fall for another girl, and I did." Nathan said as Max left us alone.

"Who?" I asked disapointed. "YOU.! " he said and pulled my head up towards his with his finger and kissed my lips. "Bri, I like you a lot and, well, would you go out with me sometime?" he asked with a huge smile on his face. "Of course.!" i nearly shouted. He pulled me into a hug.