Chapter 2- Feelings

~Nathans POV~

 "Nath this is Briella,Bri this is Nathan"Jay said snapping me out of my thoughts about this gorgeous girl standing in front of me. Max said she was cute, but this girl she wasnt just cute, she was drop dead gorgeous. "Nice to finally meet you" I said going in for a hug,I couldnt help but hug her, she was so...so...perfect. "You too, Nathan"she responded and my heart melted, even her voice was gorgeous.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I couldnt help but wish she were next to me. "Here Bri, come sit down, I wont bite I promise" I said with a smile. She sat next to me and I couldnt even find words so I sat there, starring at her like a fool, but she was starring back and everything felt...right. Jay inturrupted the silence once again "Im going to bed now guys." " Yeah, me too dont forget about the shoot tomorrow morning Nath" Tom said whilst yawning and heading for the stairs. "I wont mate" I said and rolled my eyes.

turned back to Briella to see her starring once again, this time I called her out "what, whats wrong, have I got something one my face?" "Oh....erm no, I was just dazed for a moment." she said as her cheeks slowly turned red. "Well Im not going to bed anytime soon, wanna watch a movie?" I asked her. "Sure, Im not very tired either, just let me get ready for bed, just in case I fall asleep" she said walking to the stairs.

She returned with shorts and a cami on with her hair tied back in to a loose bun, she clearly washed her face of all make-up and she still looked stunning. She sat next to me again "Sorry I dont have any make-up on." "You look beautiful without all that stuff" I said she blushed and smiled. "So what movie did you wanna watch?" I asked walking to our movie collection. "whatever is fine, you pick" she said pulling a blanket over her legs. "Ice Age?" I asked "Sounds good to me"she said smiling. I pulled it out of the case and put it into the DVD player. I sat next to her as the movie started.

We watched it for a few minutes then we started talking, just small talk when all of a sudden our lips met. Im not sure how it happened  but Im happy it did, It was the best feeling Ive ever had. Kissing Gemma never made me feel like this....Oh crap. GEMMA.! I forgot all about her. I pulled away from the kiss. "GEMMA" Bri yelled, it was like she read my mind. But how did she know about Gemma.? "Nathan Im so sorry, I should go" she said getting up.

"Bri, dont go, Its my fault." I said pulling her back to the couch. She sat on the opposite side of the couch and we finished the movie. As soon as the movie was done we both went straight to bed, but I didnt actually sleep, my mind was too busy racing, Did I really like Briella, did she like me back. how on earth was I going to tell Gemma, and how was I supposed to go to a photo shoot in less then 4 hours.?

~Briella~

I walked to my room as fast as I could without it being considered running. After that kiss everything got awkward. The thing is that was the most amazing kiss Ive ever had. Id never felt like that before. It was perfect until I remebered Gemma.

How could I let this happen, I cant belive I just made him cheat on Gemma, sure the boys didnt like her, but that was no excuse. I needed to tell someone, but all my friends are back home and I dont know anyone in the house well enough to tell, except for Max. I ran to his room and quietly knocked on the door.

I didnt hear anything so I knocked a bit louder. "Whattt" Max mumbled loudly. I opened the door and walked to the side of his bed "Sorry Max, I just really need  someone to talk to" i said quietly as tears formed in my eyes.

Once  he saw I was crying he sat up and pulled me into a hug "Whats wrong Bri?" he asked rubbing my shoulder. I shook my head trying to stop the tears. "Bri please tell me, I wont tell anyone I swear, just let me know whats going on" he said hugging me tighter. This is why Max was my favourite cousin, he cared so much, and would keep any secret no matter what. I explained everything that happened and after he chuckled a bit he assured me everything would be better in the morning and "sent me to bed."