Chapter 13- I Need Out

~Nathans POV~ 

*1 week after the Pub*

Ever since everything that happened at the Pub Briella hasnt come around or talked to any of us. I was starting to get worried about her. I decided I would call her and if she didnt answer this time I was just going to show up at her and Owens flat.  It was only 10:00 in the morning tho, and I knew Briella slept until at least 11:00 when she didnt have to go anywhere. So I decided to go hang out with Mollee, Jay, Tom, and Max. (Seev was on vacation with Nareesha)

I walked into the living room and of course Avatar was playing. Thats the one thing Jay would always get his way with. We used to fight it, but now its not even worth it, so we just let him go. Jay and Mollee were on the couch. Max was on the chair and Tom was sitting on the floor on skype with Kelsey.

"Hey Nath." Mollee said being the first to see me walk in.

"Hey." I said plopping down on the floor next to Tom.

"Im assuming you guys still havent heard from Bri, have you?" I asked breaking the silence that filled the room.

They all shook their heads and turned their attention back to the movie.

I took that as a sign to shut up so I watched the movie with them and I swear I heard Jay saying almost every line.  The movie finally ended and Max and Mollee were passed out. Tom was still talking to Kelsey (They really love each other and honestly Im jealous.) And Jay was busy on Twitter. 

I looked at the time and it was 12:00. I decided it was time to call Bri. I called and like I expected no answer. I grabbed my keys and jacket and went walked towards the front door. 

"Mate, where you going.?" Jay asked as I was reaching for the handle.

"Im going to check on Bri, Im worried somethings wrong." I responded grabbing the handle and pulling it open.

"Oh, you want me to come with you?" I was surprised he offered.

"Erm if you want." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Mate if you didnt want me to come just say so. I understand if you wanna go alone."He said knowing I really didnt want him to come. 

"Thanks Bird, Ill see you soon." I said running out the door and shutting it. 

I got to my car and pulled out of the drive faster then I think I ever had. I felt like I had to get there soon, tho Im not sure why. 

I finally got to the flat and noticed Owens car was gone, but Bri's was still there. It calmed me down knowing Owen was gone, I was just hoping Bri hadnt gone too and was still home. 

I knocked on the door and I heard foot steps getting closer then the door unlocked and Bri opened the door.

"Hey Nath, what are you doing here?" she asked while pulling me inside and hugging me.

"Making sure your not dead." I said relieved she was ok.

"Hahaha, why would I be dead. Im a big girl, I can manage staying home alone for another week," she said smiling and hugging me again. 

"Yeah, but Owen...." I stopped because her eyes got big remembering that night.

"You didnt say anything, right.?" she asked hoping I hadnt.

"No, I wanted to, but I promised you and I wont hurt YOU."  I said hinting.

"Nathan, stop." is all she said before she walked over to the couch and plopped down.

I stood in the same spot I had been for a few minutes while an awkward silence filled the room. I walked to the couch and sat next to her "So why are you here alone?" I asked getting off the previous topic.