What I Learned Out On The Road

A part from the story:
"I remember when I was little you use to tell me, It's easy to be bad, It's hard to be good, but it's the hardest to be good again after being bad. I didn't know how true that was then, but I do now. We are alike in more ways than one. I didn't ever think that one day I would loose you. I should have spent more time with you, and kept you from getting involved with these nasty people who you thought had your back." I swallow.
"You will always be my brother. Forever and always. You always had my back, and I always had yours. But I guess this is a goodbye. I bend down and kiss his box and leave a kiss print and more tears fall from my cheek. I leave a red and black rose on the top. And I tape a picture of me and him on his coffin.
I whisper, "Don't worry about me, just rest. I will get payback for you." I walk away.
Another Part:
I stare in disbelief as Ops clothes becomes full of her blood. I feel Kelly tighten her hug.
"Who would do this to her?" She asks me.
"I don't know, but I'm going to keep you safe."

Summary:
Follow Jax Teller and an old friend through their life in Charming, California. Parties, Motorcycles, Beer, Music, and Drama.