Part 4

#ShortStoryChallenge
#LockedUp
#Part4

The water was hot as it hit my eyes. She wasn't playing around either. Barnett pushed the blade into my throat poking me just enough to cut me. " Listen here" I froze in fear. I didn't flinch a muscle, "I'm top dog around here. And if I want something you best be doing what I say. Do you hear me?" I shook my head yes she held the razor against my skin. I was terrified. I could feel blood dropping down a she pushed me a little harder. Chantel grabbed her hand. "ayo man she pregnant man. Hold up!" Barnett turned and let me go. She slapped Chantelle hard across the face her lip stared bleeding. " Don't tell me shit!! You do what I told you and make sure nobody coming or I'mma catch yo ass tonight ya feel me?" she said grabbing me by my dreads again. "Now listen here. I got a job for you fish. I want you to call somebody for me and tell em what I tell you to say. Do you hear me?" Barnett said closely to my ear. She pushed the blade against my throat again and asked "Do... You...Hear... Me?" "Fine" I said dryly as my fear quickly turned into anger. Barnett let me go and my mind went to spinning. 'What's my next move. What do I do??' I thought quickly. As soon as she let her gaurd down and let me go completely I pushed my palm into her nose breaking it. I grabbed the blade from her and slashed her face causing her to bleed even more. I pushed her against the shower wall and looked her in the eye. I ignored the blood dripping down my neck "Now you listen here, I just murdered my husband and best friend. I don't mind killing your ass too. Next Time you threaten me bitch make sure you deliver or I'mma drop you where you stand. Now do you hear ME BITCH!!!!!! By this time the whole wing was crowding around. Gaurds pushed their way in as I threw the blade away from me. I looked around as everybody's eyes was on me. Everyone was shocked. Someone grabbed the blade and hid it. Two gaurds by the name of Benson and Thomas asked what's going on. I looked at them and said " I fell". Barrnett said the same thing. "Both of y'all going in SEG since no one knows what's going on". We both was cuffed and escorted to solitary confinement. I layed on the cold hard bed thinking about what just happened. I was mad and still bleeding a little. But I managed to fall asleep. Later that night my cell door opened.....
Who was It and what was going on. Was my visit in SEG over that quick or something more sinister?????? Find out next time on LOCKED UP.
Comment below what you think is gonna happen