Part 10 (1&2)

#LockedUp
#Part10 (Season Finally 1)
#ShortStoryChallenge

I lost all myself. I saw only red. My eyes burned. I wanted to scream. I wanted to die at he same time. I slid the razor i had tucked away across his throat. His throat slit and blood fell to my chest. His blood was so warm. He looked stunned. His face went blank as he tried to get up. He stumbled as Patterson yelled for more gaurds.
The alarms where blaring now. All the guard was rushing my way. I looked him in the eyes as he stumbled around and hit the floor. The screws came running and threw me to the floor as I watched him. He was dying slowly.
Paramedics was working with him. I could hear them saying "Stay with me Bryan! Stay with me!" As they pulled me out the cell. "His name was Bryan?" I asked. "Is Bryan." The Governor looking upset. "And you hope he better live." She replied. "He was my best informant. You just decided to take the long road." She finished with an evil look. "Noooooooooooo!!!" I head a female gaurd by the name of Thompson scream in horror as Harris died. I let my breath go. It felt like relief set in all over my body. "He can't hurt me no more!" I kept repeating over and over again laughing as they dragged me away. "HE CANT HURT US ANYMOOOOOOORE!!!!! I yelled. Every inmate cheered as they continued to drag me away. I was ready for anything this time.
~
I was released in general population again after 3 months of being in lockdown and copped another murder charge. I got back to my cell and Barnett was sitting on the bed. I walked over to my bunk and she jumped down in front of me. "Welcome back." She said smiling "Roommate" she gloated. "Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you." I told her. "Bitch you think you really run shit huh!?" Barnett said. "You sure the fuck never ran me! Huh." I mocked back. We was toe to toe and my girls had my back. "Your carpet munchers ain't here bitch, it's just us now." I said looking her dead in the eye while standing over her with my pregnant belly all in her face. "I don't need them." She said trying to intimidate me by standing up moving closer to me. I was looking down on her now because I was slightly taller than her. "Bitch I will kill you.... Just watch" she said.
"Barrnet out!!" CO Benson said. "Back to your cell!" Benson escorted Barnett out. This bitch really was tryna get in my head. I had to keep my guard up at all time now. She was getting crafty and I have to stop her.
I headed to chow and when I walked in everyone stopped and stared. They all stood to their feet. Someone yelled out "Gray is the new top dog!!" and everyone broke out in applause. They were cheering and clapping for me. I couldn't believe it. One girl came up and Chantel blocked her. "It okay." I said "Thank you!" She told me with tears in her eyes. "He raped me too." She said with a tear falling to her cheek. Everyone was cheering as I front a sharp pain in my stomach. I screamed out in pain as I fell to my knees as i saw blood dripping on the floor. To be continued...

After killing CO Harris Evon is finally released from solitary confinement. She is welcomed back as top dog and just went everything seems to be going okay she is stricken with pain. Find out next time on Locked Up!

#LockedUp
#Part10 (Season Finally 2)
#ShortStoryChallenge

It wasn't alot of blood but a few drops. "Girl are you okay?" Chantel asked me. "I don't know!" I said back holding my stomach. I felt a kick and everything was wet. "My water just broke!" I told her kind of excited. But something wasn't right. "I didn't bleed with my son" I told Chantel. "Sit down Evon. Somebody get a guard!" Chantel screamed out. Minutes was passing and I felt the first contraction. "Ohhhhh God!!!" I screamed out. It felt like someone was ripping out my vagina. Minutes was passing and noone was coming. Another one hit as Chantel and the whole chow hall went crazy. "Uuuuuuuhhhhmmmmmmm ooohhhh Goooooood" I screamed out in pain. CO Benson finally came in with a few more guards and carried me downstairs to medic. "It's gonna be okay Gray." He told me rubbing my hair out of my face. "Your doing great." he reassured me. The contractions was kicking my ass at this point and the paramedics came rushing in.
"PUSH!!!" The paramedics screamed. "Push now!" I bared down and gave a big push. "Ooooooooooooooooooohhhh" I cried out. My baby was coming. It was time and I couldn't wait to see her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uuuuuhhhhh!!!!" I screamed in pain. 'This was even more painful that my son.' I thought to myself. "Stop pushing!" the paramedics told me. I stoped pushing. "What's wrong?" I asked in a panic. "He is breach. And the cord is wrapped around the neck." I panicked. "Please save my baby. Please!" I begged. They worked on me for what felt like hours. "Okay now push!" I pushed and what I heard next was pure angelic. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaa" my baby bellowed out a hudge cry. "It's a girl!" They told me. Everyone got quiet as she laid my daughter on my chest. For a brief moment the world was still and there was a long silence. Barnett didn't matter, the warden didn't matter. Nothing mattered at this moment. "Mila." I breathed softly. I layed my head down and went to sleep with my baby girl.
The next day a few of my friends were allowed to come see me. Chantel and Tiffany we're so excited to see the baby. A few of the girls from my wing was there. "She is so beautiful." Everyone cooed of her. Everyone was taking turns holding the baby except Tiffany. She just looked. "Can I hold her?" She asked looking weird. I looked her over before handing her my baby. "She is so beautiful!" Tiffany told me as she craddled her in her arms. "She should have been my sister baby." She said. "What did you say? I asked her. "She should have been Felicia's baby" she repeated. "Give me my baby back." I told her. "No!" She said grabbing a needle off the table. ...to be continued!

Great got her revenge and finally head her baby. Tiffany waited all this time to plot her revenge. Will Evon baby be safe of not. Find out next week on Season 2 of looked up