Part 11

#LockedUp
#Part11 (Season 2)
#ShortStoryChallenge

'This Woman is delusionally stupid' I thought. "Give me my baby!" I screamed out. "You killed my sister and stole her husband!" Tip screamed back holding the needle still. "Your sister was the side chick stupid." Chantel said inching closer. As well as a I was hoping she could grab that needle but then she would drop my baby. I was up on my feet by now. I tried to talk to her calmly. "Look Tiffany, my husband was with both of us and we didn't know. Your sister entered my home and was in my bed not the other way around. So just hand me my baby and we can talk about this." Tiffany wasn't hearing nothing I said she had hell in her eyes and she was crying. "Why did you have to kill her, why!?" She was sobbing now . "I didn't mean to kill anyone I was angry." Tiffany looked at my child and rubbed her head. This was our chance. Chantel and a girl name Amber grabbed her and and i grabbed my baby. "Want me to kick her ass now?" Chantel asked. "No" I said. "Tiffany is right. I killed her sister. I should have thought about it." I had tears coming down my face. "I was just so angry. He lied to me! He cheated on me. And If it wasn't for my husband we wouldn't be here." I said looking at Tiffany. The guards grabbed tiffany as she sobbed. Tiffany sobbed louder. "I will kill you! I promise I will kill you." She said leaving the room. And she had every right to.
All the commotion had died down and everyone was gone. Social services came in with my mother. I haven't heard from her or spoken to her since I been in here. I didn't know what to say. "Hi." I told my mom. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Okay I guess." I responded. "How sre they treating you in here?" My mom asked. "Fine momma." I lied as i stroked her long silver dreads. She hugged me and kissed my forhead. "Baby you stay strong in here" she said wipping the tears i didbt realize had feel from my eyes. "Well we are here to finish the adoption process." The social service lady interrupted. I handed her all the papers I signed before they came. She took my baby and my mother walked out for the last time. I didn't want to see them anymore. It would hurt to bad. "See you next week!" My mom said leaving. "Wait! What!?" I asked. "You didn't think that I would take your baby and never come back?" My mom asked. I smiled and for the first time since I was here I felt happy. "See you next week mom."
A few days later I returned to my cell. CO Benson was waiting for me. "Inmate! the warden wants to see you." "For what?" I asked back. "Let's go!" He said escorting me to her office. What did Patterson want? As I approached her office I could hear Barnett talking. This couldn't be good. I walked in her office as Barnett left. "So let's see here, ah yes. Here we are." She said handing me a packet of papers. "Your visitation forms. Barnett's been nice enough to let me know you haven't had any visitors yet. And with your mother coming through it should be nice for your rehabilitation." Patterson said. She was from Australia and her accent was thick. "Yeah sure I'll fill them out." I told her. "Good. See you later." Patterson said never looking away from her desk. I left and went back to my cell. Barrnet was waiting for me. "It's time for you to do what I told you." She had a needle full of heroin and stabbed me with it. I felt my self go. To be continued...

After having a baby and dealing with her crazy new cell mate, Evon is hot shotted with heroin. Will Barnett get what she wants or will Even have enough strength to fight her back. Title of top dog comes with alot of responsibility. Can Evon handle it?