Part 7

#LockedUp
#Part7
#ShortStoryChallenge

Officer Harris escorted me to the goveners office. Patterson wanted to see me after the incident. The office was very clean as usual. When I walked in her office I sat down and waited. Gray isn't it?" She said very snooty as she flipped through my paperwork as if it had a million germs on it. I just looked at her. "So why you?" She asked. Do you know who did this?" I told her the same thing I told the police. After what seemed to be a long time of grilling she fished signing some papers. "Officer Harris taker her to work detail."
"Work detail?" I asked. "But I can't possible work like this I almost had a miscarriage." "The prison must still run." She said shooing me away like a dog.

After a long day of cleaning and mopping I returned to my cell. Ahh alone at last I though. Barnett walked to my door way with her click. "What do you want" I asked. " I'm not doing what ever it is your want me to do." I told her. "Yeah you are" she said. Then she pulled a girl from behind her crew, it was Chantel. She was terrified. "I know she pregnant. And if you don't want nothing happening to her baby or yours you better do what I told you. Now here is the form. Fill it out. Take it to your personal officer and make sure you get this put in. I'll let you know when you gotta meet him" she said putting the form on bed. "Don't fuck up of your dead Gray. Both of you dead."
"How are we going get her!?" Chantel asked. "I don't know but I'm going to figure it out. Until then we play her little game. We have to make sure our babies are okay. That's the only thing she got up on us. She is gonna use that everytime so we gotta out smart that bitch." I said. " Mr. Harris walked up and asked "hey ladies y'all feeling better?" Yeah we said together. "How did you get that scratch?" I asked. He laughed out loud. "Damn dog got me when I gave him a bath." He said showing me a picture on his phone. I wasn't buying it though. I knew he did it, I just knew it but I had to prove it. "Chow time ladies." He said walking away.
We got to chow there was a new girl. Barnett asked her "What's your name darling" she asked with a small smirk. "Um uuh Nicki" the new girl said. "Nicki, I love your mouth. You got some pretty lips. Maybe you can show me later" she said while sticking her tongue out between her fingers. "You're finna be on report Barnett. Last warning!" Benson bellowed. He was so geourgous. He walked past me so fast he almost knocked me down. He pulled Barnett to the side and they began speaking where I could not hear anything.
"I've got the gear you just gotta get it in Barnett. They will know what's up if it comes in any other way." Officer Benson said. "Don't worry about who is gonna fucking bring it in you need to worry about your fucking part on the outside. I got shit here on my side." Barnett snarled back. "Who" he asked. Don't worry about who just worry about you. Or your secrets is out. Your world will come crashing down and everyone will know everything." Barnett walked away with a wink.

What is Benson's secret. Why is Barnett blackmailing him. How will Evon and Chantel get there revenge. Find out next time on #Lockedup