RUN

Urmm hiya guys, if anyone's reading...sorry if it's crappy it's my first fanfic. And please don't send hate. Thankyou:) urm I'm going to be mentioning some pretty bad stuff like abuse and rape etc, so sorry if this is happening to you. Stay strong😘

------------------------------------------------------------------

~RUN prologue~

My name is Billy-Joe and I'm 17 years old. I live in London, England. I live with my two big brothers (who are complete dicks) who are called Mark and David, I also live with my very abusive; twisted In the head dad. Don't even know if I can call him dad? Not after everything that's happened...!And I live with my twin Sister Bailey..Bailey is the only person I can trust; also my only friend. We are not identical but we have been told we look a like (only a bit, seen as she is so Much prettier than me).

Me and Bailey well, get abused off our dad and big brothers, me getting It the most.

My mother left a few years ago, she ran away (because of my dad being abusive) me and Bailey still keep in touch with her. Just us two though, if dad new he would flip out, who knows what he'll do.

I have had a crappy life to be honest. After my mum left, my dad hit us more and more (but he did not hit Mark and David). He even raped me, a lot. This lead to me self-harming. I also got bullied at school, I got told to "go die" and "to go On A diet because I'm a fat bitch", which led me dropping out of school and being diagnosed with anorexia and major depression. I even attempted suicide but I stayed strong for Bailey. Bailey was the only person who knew our dad did 'things' to me, she's the only person who I can trust but I still feel...alone?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that was to long or to short:/

Anyway do you like it so far?

Let me know?

-Lashton_Malumx