Chapter 4

I just kept ignoring Bailey.

I just wasn't in the mood anymore, I don't want to go back to school..what if it happens again?

"PLEASE, PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID B-J" she shouted from the other side of the door.

Wait was she crying..

I went to the door, I didn't open it I just simply replied "I won't don't worry Bails."

I could hear the sigh I relief her voice as she spoke "okay."

"Promise me" she said her voice cracking.

"Promise" I said, crossing my fingers..I don't know if I will..well I mean I was thinking about it?

But I wouldn't tell her that..

"Alright well I'm going to unpack" I said.

"Okay, I'll leave you to it" she mumbled.

I walked into my walk-In wardrobe and there was a load of clothes already in there.

What the fuck?

I looked around, all these clothes were 'my kind of' type of clothes.

Acdc, Nirvana, sleeping with sirens, All time low, Mayday Parade and so on.

There was a letter on a little table, I reached over and grabbed it looking at it suspiciously..

I started to read..

To/ Billy-Joe

I bought you these clothes to say sorry for missing out on your birthday and Christmas over the years, so here you go.

From Mum. xox

.P.s. Bailey texted me and told me what to get you so thank her xox

I looked back at the clothes smiling, I looked through again.

More band t-shirts, Black skinny jeans, Black Vans, converse and more.

I walked out Of the wardrobe, and got my carry on, I started putting my clothes away, before going putting my bathroom utensils in my bathroom.

I was just about finished, I looked down at my bag to see if there were anything else.

I saw a sharp, shinny piece of metal in the corner. I picked it up and saw it was my razor..I quickly put it in my draw under my clothes.

I sat on my bed exhausted.

Until I heard "B-J, Bailey dinner's done" It wasn't my mum,it sounded like a man?

I ran down the stairs and slides into the kitchen, a man turned around a looked at me and started talking "hi, I'm.." I cut him off running into the dining room.

"Ahhhhh mum, Bailey! Theres a weird man in the kitchen" I said before running into my mother and making us both fall into the floor.

We both started laughing. Still sitting on the floor.

"Who is it?" I asked still laughing.

"That's Andrew, my his husband!" she said awkwardly.

"Ohh, that explains it, so why his Is he in the kitchen cooking?" I asked.

"He's a chef, so he cooks dinner. Most of the time anyway." She simply replied.

We all started eating and got to know Andrew, we all talked, Laughed, messed about until it was time for bed.

I stood yo and out my plate in the dish-washer, "okay I'm going bed, goodnight everyone" I said with a wide grin on my face.

"Night" the all said in unison. It sounded weird.

Before bed I decided to have a bath, I got my razor out my draw. I knew Ivwas going to do it, especially tonight.

I got into the warm, relaxing bath.

I sat there thinking about tonight, about how I actually had a good night for once in my life.

I washed my hair and shaved.

I put my hair up in a messy bun in top of my head, still soaking Wet.

Then I suddenly started to think about school, then my past, my dad. Everything.

I started crying and knew it was time. I picked up he razor and cut open my scarred wrist. I did it all over my body just like I normally did.

My legs, arms, hips were cut open. The bath full of blood I sobbed even more my body burning from the open cuts in the water.

I started feeling a bit dizzy.

I got out and wrapped a towel over my scarred body. I pulled the plug out and rinsed the bath out.

I walked into my room and got into my pjs.

A long black sleeved top with black am blue checkered pants. With my fluffy slippers.

I started feeling more dizzy and realised the blood was still coming out of one of my cuts.

Before I knew It I fell to he door and everything went black.

*Bailey's .P.O.V.*

I was jut watching Family guy in my bed when I heard a Big Bang.

I sprinted out if my room. I was scared, what was going on?

I ran over to B-J's room and the door was locked.

"Billy are you okay?" I asked.

I waited for a reply there was none.

"BAILEY? ARE YOU OKAY? ANSWER ME!" I screamed, I was panicking.

"MUM, ANDREW COME UP STAIRS QUICK! ITS BILLY-JOE I THINK SHES HURT!" I yelled my voice echoing through the big house.

I tried banging the door down with my body. There was no use.

Andrew and mum came running up. Andrew ran up to the door, bringing it down with one try.

We all sprinted inside, there she was, lying the floor. What had she done? I sobbed into my hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhh what's going to happen???

You like this chapter? Message me?

-Lashton_Malumx