Chapter 16

*Billy-Joe's .P.O.V.*

We were both leaning in but I remember the camera was still recording and pulled back.

Ash opened his eyes obviously taken back by my movement.

I giggled and pointed to the Camera.

He caught to what I was saying, laughed nervously and blushed.

Me joining in.

"Soo....thanks for watching, byeee." I giggled.

I blew the camera a kiss before switching it off..

"So where were we?" Ash asked.

"Well I was going to do this.." I lean down and peck his lips quickly. Instantly wanting more that just a peck on the lips.

"Hey that's no fair, I want moreeeeee!" he demanded playfully.

"Well sorry bud, no can do." I wink and walked of sassily.

He jumped up and clicked his fingers in a 'Z' type thing.

"Hey, don't call me bud." He looked serious but I could see the smile he was hiding.

After another 5 seconds he burst into laughter.

We walked back to my room and flopped on my bed.

"Hey come shop with meeeeee." Ash wined.

"Okay."

Seen as I was just wearing pyjama pants I picked up my ripped skinny jean that where on the floor and went to the bathroon.

I was wearing my jeans earlier but it was uncomfortable so I changed.

I slipped them on and just decided to keep my blink 182 top on.

I walked out of the bathroom, I slip on my shoes.

Ashton doesn't even know I'm there because he's so concentrated on his phone.

"Ashyyyyyy come on." I whine.

He looks up startled.

"Fuck, you scared me." He giggles.

He got up and walked towards me.

"You know you didn't have to change...you looked perfect. Like always." He says stealing a kiss from my lips and smirking while I blush.

Walking out of my room grinning like an idiot I saw Calum coming up the stairs.

"Hey Cal" I smiled.

"Hey mate" Ashton said at the same time as me.

"Hey guys, what ya doing?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Just going shop, what bout you?" I said.

"Just getting in the jacuzzi with Bails." He blushed.

"Getting it Cal." Ash smirked.

"Okay well we don't want to keep you waiting, bye." I said bluntly and ran down the stairs.

"Hey Billy wait up." Ashton called after me.

*Bailey's .P.O.V.*

I was lying on my bed waiting for Calum and I could hear talking from the hallway.

Just as I was about to walk out to see who was there Calum walked in and bumped into me.

"Wow, okay hey der" Calum smiled weirdly, as you would call a 'paedo'face.

I giggled "hey there, so you coming or what?" I smirked as I walked off shaking my hips side to side.

I turned back around to catch Calum staring at my arse.

I walked back over to him.

"Hey! Eyes up here pal" I whispered in his ear.

"O-okay" his voice cracked.

I laughed and walked off.

I pulled my shorts off and my tank-top.

I turned back around and motioned for Calum to come on.

"Wow" was all he said.

----------

Sorry I haven't updated I've been working on other stories that I haven't published yet? So sarrrrryyy.

Wow well I actually can't believe I've nearly got over 450 reads.

Wowowowowowow.

So on a serious note can I just say that I can't believe that girl that Calum sent his nudes to actually leaked it, he trusted you and you go and do that? He'll probably never trust you again. It could of ruined there career. Idc if I get hate for this, I'm a true fan and I care about them.

So anyway yes thanks for the reads and sorry for lack of updating. I love y'all soooo much Thankyou for reading this.😘😘

~~Lashton_Malumx