Chapter 11

*B-J's *.P.O.V.*

In stormed out the garage, tears  filling my eyes, what the fuck just happened?

"B-J!" I heard a familiar Australian accent scream my name.

I was already half way down the street. I stopped and looked back, Ashton was running towards me still shouting me.

"What just Happened?" He asked, still a little confused.

"To be honest, I didn't know, I'm just really confused. Everything happened so fast and it's all my fault an-" I was cut off by Ashton pulling me into a big hug.

"It's going to get better, don't worry babe" he said reassuringly.

"You say that.. But It won't.." I said as the warm, fresh tears began to fall.

"It will I promise.." He said, hugging me tighter.

"Hey, how about instead Of you staying at home, you stay at mine? I..I mean if you want to..?" He asked blushing

"Yeah I would love to Ash, just no funny business" I winked causing us both to laugh.

"Haha, well let's go get my drums sticks, go to yours get your stuff and set off?" He asked shyly

"Okay, come on then" I Said before getting on my tip-toes and pecking him on the cheek

"What..what was that for?" He asked sounding confused

"Just, thanks for everything" I said as I slid my small dainty hand into his big ones and started walking back.

We got back and he got his drumsticks and the stuff he needed before walking back to mine. I didn't say a word to anyone.

We got inside my house and Rang my mom and she said yes. I packed my stuff and we set off to Ash'a house.

We arrived and Ash went into his kitchen to tell his mom I was staying, and I just stood there.

"Oh my gosh, you brought a girl here?" His mom squealed with excitement

"Yes mom.." Ash said embarrassed

Then all if a sudden a middle aged woman with blonde, long hair, a uniform and an apron on came walking towards me.

God. This is going to be awkward ..

"Hello sweetie you must be Ashy's girlfriend?" She sweetly said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Urm no, I'm not his girlfriend, just his friend, Mrs--"

I was cut off "please call me Monica" Ashton's mum said.

"Okay, Monica I'm not Ashton's girlfriend, just a friend.." Even though I wish it was true. But nah.

"So come on then B-J time for bed.." Ash said, giving me a wink and breaking the uncomfortable silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, forgot to update.

I think I'll be updating every sat or something dunno yet ✊

Going to waste your time on this A/N.

Probably no-one reading it anyway, LOL

I had a food baby today.

I eat to much

Okay till next timeeeeee.

Please leave a comment. Vote or follow me? Thank coo, beautiful people✊

-Lashton_Malumx