Chapter 2

I quickly opened the text from my mum...

From Mum:

Hiya Hun, what's happened? We haven't spoke in a long time, I miss you xox

I quickly replied.

To Mom:

It's dad..he's been being more violent then ever...I seem to be getting it more and more everyday I can't handle it. He's done a lot to me and only to me.. Miss you to xox

I sat in my bed waiting for a reply. I put my phone on vibrate and pushed it under my pillow.

Suddenly Bailey's head comes popping round the door way.

"I heard crying this morning, what happen Billy?" Bailey said her voice shaky.

I looked in her eyes, I could see the fear in them, her once blue eyes were now very grey and dull.

I looked away, tears stinging my eyes.

I explained everything what happened, from me getting woken up by my dad shouting to me getting well raped...and texting our mother.

We both broke down in he middle Of my bedroom.

There was one thing I didn't mention, which was that I had cut again..I thought I should tell her but the voices in my head said other wise.. "You can't tell her that! It will break her heart. You really want to see your sister cry, over you?" The voices said. So I just ignored the thought of telling her and just kept it to myself.

My bed started vibrating and I knew it was a text from mother.

I slid the phone out from under my pillow and opened it.

From mum:

I miss Bailey to.

What did he do?!

Please don't tell me he did that?

I turned to Bailey and whispered quietly "Mom said she misses you" , "Tell her I miss her to" Bailey whispered back.

To mum:

He..no I don't want to explain. Only Bailey know about this and she said she misses you to x

*buzz*

It was an instant reply.

From Mum:

Right.. I have an idea! To get you away from that Monster!

To Mum:

What is it mum?

Bailey looked at me and stared. "Did you read that text" I said, "Yeah i did, what do you think he's gonna do B-J? What if dad finds out?"

"If dad finds out I think we already know why will happen"i said, my voice cracking slightly.

*buzz*

I instantly opened it.

From Mum:

If your in, then here's what we will do..! I will get you and Bailey plane tickets, so you can come live in Australia with me, I will fly over, collect you and then fly back with you to girls..

But eh problem is, how will you get out of the house without him or you're brothers realising?

And don't worry about clothes I've got ya some.

Just the essentials in a carry on bag.

I turned to Bailey and said "how will we get out?"

She was always the smart one. I thought to myself. "Well we will put the garbage out and put our carry on bags out in the bushes so dad can't see, then we will tell him we are going shopping for food, get the bags and run off, simple" she looked very determined as she said this..

I texted my mother and told her the plan. I also asked what day we need to be ready by.

Soon enough she texted back.

From Mum:

Be ready by Thursday, at Thames Estuary Airport, okay see you to then love you both so much. Text me if there are any problems xox

To mom:

Okay see you then, will do. Love you to. From Bailey and me xox

It was already Tuesday, so only two days to go!

*Wednesday night*

I finished packing and my bag under my bed. As soon as my pillow touched my head I felt myself fall asleep instantly.

*next morning*

Okay today was the day.

I woke up an had a shower.

Got dried. Me and Bailey decided it was time to put the 'bins out'.

We dropped our bags out the back window. Luckily my dad didn't hear, him and the dickheads were still asleep.

We came out the back, put our carry on's in the buses and put the rubbish in the bin.

My dad came out the back door and said "what the fuck are you doing out here" he yelled.

"Taking the bins out" me and Bailey said in unison.

*12 in the afternoon*

The flight was a 6 so we had time. My dad went and had a shower.

Me and Bailey snuck out the back door. Leaving a note on the side saying "gone shopping, be back around 4"!

We snook out at the back, with our suitcases. And jumped in a taxi.

I texted mum while was was on the way to the airport.

To Mum:

On our way, can't wait to see you:) xox

I put my phone away.

*A couple hours later*

We arrived at the airport. And I could feel myself shaking. I was so nervous..what was she going the think of me?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring chapter.

I will get better though. Promise.

That's to anyone reading:)

-Lashton_Malumx