Chapter 10

*Billy-Joe's .P.O.V*

"What's going on over there!" The teacher yelled.

I didn't know what to say, do anything...everyone was staring at me..I couldn't take it.

I got up and ran out the class, I didn't know where I was going but I was going somewhere. Obviously.

I could hear a familiar voice shout my name repeatedly, Ashton?

I stopped and sat under a tree, I didn't know where the hell I was, but I was there.

"B-J??" I heard Ashton shout, I could feel the fear in his voice.

"What?" I whispered, sobbing into hands.

"Why did you run out babe?" He said looking at me

"I..I don't know, I just couldn't talk about that there..I don't know. You didn't have to come after me!" I said quietly

"Babe, you can trust me. And I came because I care. I can't let the girl I like being upset can I?" He then blushed and looked at the floor.

What the fuck? He likes me? No.

*Ashton's .P.O.V.*

"Babe, you can trust me. And I came because I care. I can't let the girl I like being upset can I?" I then realised what I said. Shit. I just turned away and looked at the floor.

"What?" B-J said sounding confused..

"Okay, I guess now you know, yes I like you okay, I know we barely know each other but I've had a strange feeling about you since I saw you in the hospital. I good feeling, one that gave me butterflies when you just looked at me, that made me nervous when you talked to me. I know this is awkward because you don't feel the--"

I was cut off by a pair of soft, plump, pink lips crashing onto mine. I was shocked but them started kissing back.

I know this sounds cliché but there were sparks and fireworks going off, as we kissed.

We soon departed, taking breaths and she turned away and blushed.

"So.. What was that for? Not in a rude way but-" I was cut off again.

"Ash...*sigh* I've had a massive crush On You since you joined the band!" She admitted

Really? Was this true?

"Really? well I guess now I know who you're favourite member is!" I said cheekily

We chatted for hours just talking, laughing, crying and just enjoying each others company.

"I think we should start heading back babe?" I said getting up.

"Okay, your right, it's starting to get dark" se said a tad worried.

"Don't worry I'll protect you" I said tensing against her as I wrapped my arms around her.

*Bailey?s .P.O.V.*

Me, Cal, Mike, Luke and Casey all sat in my house watching films, my mom and Andrew were at work so we had the house to ourselves for a bit.

Billy-Joe hadn't come home from school and neither had Ash, we're were they?

"It's getting dark where are they?" I suddenly said breaking the silence.

Just as Cal was about to talk? The door opened and closed, Ash and B-J Walked through the living room and into the kitchen.

They both got something to eat before heading upstairs. They didn't even say hi, hey, what's up? Not anything.

*Billy-Joe's .P.O.V.*

It had been a couple week since me and Ashton kissed, we had been hanging around with each other a lot lately, not with Bailey and her 'crew'.

I mean they're nice people but I can hang around with them if she's there..

They only time I was 'with her' was when the boys ah band practise, I told Ash I'd come and watch them.

"Urm we have a new song, Ash wrote it!" Luke cheekily said through his mic before winking at me.

"This is called Unpredictable" Mike excitedly yelled.

"We can run down the street with stars in our eyes--" Luke sang, perfectly.

I sat and listened to everyword, it was amazing!

"Let me be the one so save you--" they sang again.

----

"Lets do something new and unpredictable" luke finished

"OMG" I screamed as I jumped up clapping really loud, tears in my eyes.

"Group hug?" Cal asked

"GROUP HUG!" Ash yelled.

"You guys, I'm so fucking proud! I remember when Luke started doing his covers" I said proudly

"Your new who we was?" Luke looked at me

"Yes! Of course, do you not remember wen we use to talk all the Time on twitter? @5soscrazy4eva, I think my name was? How gay?" I said laughing

"Omg, that was you?" Now Luke remembered

"I don't remember this B-J?" Bailey said confused.

"Well, you wouldn't, would you?"

I said sternly

"You was never interested in things I like was you?" I mumbled under my breath, hoping no-one heard.

"Urm excuse me?" Bailey said raising her voice

"Nothing" I said laughing an walking away.

Suddenly I fell to the floor. Did that bitch slap me? I looked up to see a sorry looking Bailey.

"I'm...I'm.. I'm sorry" she muttered

"Fuck you" I screamed punching her in the face, as hard as I could.

She fell to the floor and I stormed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry short chapter. Will get longer though, promise😘

And I recommend a fanfic called 'I'm not going anywhere' it is fucking amazing. It made me cry, awe😊 anyway check that out it's by BritishIrishAussies

That's to anyone who's reading😂

-Lashton_Malumx