Chapter 17

*Bailey's .P.O.V*

After me and Cal it out if the Jacuzzi, we decided to get some 'maccas', of course Calum doesn't know that we've got a personal one on the second floor.

"Urm I just need to get something from the second floor before we go, okay?" I shouted through the bathroom door.

I was currently getting changed in the bathroom.

Bright blue skinny jeans, with a tight all time low belly top.

I unlocked the door and walls into my bedroom.

Cal was sitting in the bed and as soon as he saw me he got up and walked over to me.

"God, you look so sexy, but beautiful at the same time" he said making me blush and look away.

"Come on let's go"

I grabbed my black vans slipping them on.

I pulled him through my bedroom as down the stairs.

I walked down the hallway and there was two big doors and a big yellow 'M' sign on the front.

"No way!" Calum screamed.

"Yeah way!" I screamed back.

He ran over or it pulling me by the hand and through the doors and of course they had to be here.

And by 'they' I mean Ashton and Billy-Joe.

*Billy-Joe's .P.O.V.*

Me and Ashton decided to get some food so I took him to out McDonalds and of course he was screaming, he looked like a little kid.

He's adorable.

We were sat in the far fright corner and Ash was eating his food.

I didn't eat anything because I'm too fat ready.

"Hey, please just eat Something, I know you want to" Ash said pushing a chip in my face.

"No, now stop doing that it's annoying" I snapped.

He went quite and a wash of guilt washed over me.

"I'm sorry Ashton" I quietly said.

"It's okay." He smiled.

Then we started talking about bands and stuff.

When we was in a conversation about Tom Delonge from Blink 182 when I heard a scream and a boy, also known as Calum Hood barge in.

And oh great Baileys here too.

"For Fuck sake!" I muttered under my breath but of course the echo sent it traveling around the room.

Bailey stood up and walked over, stopping a bit before our table.

"What the fuck is you're problem?" She cockily said, but I know she feels bad for what's she's about to say.

"All I was trying to do was be a good sister and it gets thrown back in my face, because you're just being a stupid, pathetic bitch!" she yelled.

I didn't want her saying anything In front of Calum so I just replied "just fucking go away." I'm not going to rise to her level.

"You're the one being pathetic!" I yelled standing next to her.

"Oh fuck off, you know this is all your fault! you could of died for fuck sake...

You don think about anybody else feelings when you go do that to yourself."

I heard Calum say "what?" In a shocked tone.

And Ashton said "come on let's just go." Ash said.

"No, let me say what I want to say" Bailey growled.

"You've said enough" Ash retaliated.

"Well we wouldn't be in this situation if she didn't go cut yourself!!"

That's it I've had enough.

I stormed out and ran up to my bedroom. I grabbed my razor and then ran out. I ran to the door next to Baileys bedroom and ran up the stairs.

Up them stairs is a watch-tower like room.

I locked the door and sat and cried.

I could here Ashton shouting my name but I didn't care.

I've had enough, I just...I just want to be free.

This room had a bar with lots and lots of beer and a cabinet. I walked over and there were loads of pills.

Gosh it's like it's the perfect room to commit suicide in.

I grabbed all of the pills and set the on the floor and I walked over to he bar and grabbed three bottles of vodka.

I walked over to the pills, set the bottles down and down myself.

I grabbed one of the bottles and gulped it down.

My throat burning but ah well, I'm killing myself I don't care.

I empty the pills into my hand and put them in my mouth, swilling them down with some more vodka.

I grabbed my razor and slashed the cold little piece of metal on my wrist over and over again.

My vision went blurry but I swallowed down more pulls and vodka.

Then just repeating that.

The door Barged open and I saw Ashton run in a look of worry on his face.

"NO! NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!" he screamed.

He ran over and picked me up, tears streaming down his face.

He looked horrified, the last thing I said was

"I'm sorry Ashton, I-I-I lov--"

And then I blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------

Omg Thankyou so much for 530+ reads. It means so much to me😱😊

Ilyasm😘😘😘

~~Lashton_Malumx