Complicated

Love - a strong feeling of affection

That's it. That's all love means, but it isn't as simple as it sounds.

Tessa Cowell, a normal 18 year old who lives with her 3 sisters. Pretty simple eh? But one element in her life changes it all. Knowing her father is Simon Cowell doesn't make her life as simple as it seems. Just as father Cowell introduces Tessa to the band, she gets caught in feelings, dumped into the ground trying to lift the weight of all the problems. No one even cares about the poor girl. How will Tessa understand the situation? Is she really falling for him? Will prince charming help her get throught this? What if he does? What if he doesn't?

Authors Note:

Hiya ya'll :'D This is my thrid fanfiction and i'm hoping it will turn out great. I'll post the prologue tommorow. I hope you all love this story. Comment and tell me how you find the chapters, Vote to tell me that someone out there cares. Or just keep reading, that would mean alot too, but if you really like it don't be shy to tell me xD Please don't be a silent reader. Well i'll end it here.

My twitter - @dj_mashood

Instagram - khadeejamashood

Ask - @Love_you_Zayn

Hope you all like this fanfiction. Inbox me, i'll always answer.

Till next time,

Dj

LOVE MIRRORS, HATE SPOONS