Chapter 9- Be aware.

Zayns P.O.V:

No matter how much you flirt the whole day, you always end thinking about the one you love at night, in the bed. -Zayn Malik.

Can i just say how much my life relates to this quote right now? How much every single word cleary explains the situation i am in? Here i am thinking about the girl. The girl who is a part of happiness my life. Who makes me smile even if she doesn't speak to me. The girl that i hurt so much. The girl that will never forgive me. The girl named Tessa. Tessa is just someone out of the world. Without doubt she's breath-taking, but that was not what attracts me to her. I'm like this megnet that wants to attach to copper, but she has built this wall and i can't get through. I'll do anything to get through, thou. And if i try, i can. But then we have iron which catches me and never lets go. BELLA. How do i get out of this triangle? Lets see.

-Bella likes me and i kinda like her back.

-Tessa hates me and i love her with all my heart.

Yeah and i thought it would be as simple as ABC. Lets see again.

-Should i go for someone who would be easy to get?

-Or should i chase someone who will completeply ignore me?

My mind says 1. as my heart says 2. But you know what i say?

I say, i go with the flow, and stay sexy and single.

Yeah, now thats the spirit Zayn. I checked my phone. Woah, 2:45?!? The last time i checked the time it was 12:00am. Man, i think alot. I better go to sleep.

***************

"Zayniee." I heard someone shake me. I didn't bother to move an inch.

"ZAYNIE." The voice whiper-shouted. I opened my eyes and saw Peyton standing in her night suit and holding the similiar doll that she sleeps with.

"Hey Peyton. Whats the matter?" I asked, in the most lazzy way ever.

"Todat is the first day of my school and i'm late." Peyton said. My eyes shot open.

"Where's Tessa?" I asked.

"I tried to wake her up, but she loves sleeping, she won't wake up." Peyton told me.

"What's the time?" I sat up.

"How do i know? I don't know how to look at the time." She pouted.

"You're too old and you don't even know how to look at the time?" I chuckled.

"I'm not too old i'm only free." She said putting 4 fingers out. I laughed and rolled my eyes as i bent one finger down.

"That's three." I corrected her.

"NO, that's three." She protested putting one finger back up.

"Let's get you ready." I laughed. So basically i had to change Peyton because Tessa slept in. Wow. I went outside quitely, hoping Bella didn't wake up. Gladly she didn't. I walked hand-in-hand with Peyton to her room. When i reached there, i was Tessa sleeping. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful. I stared at her for a while. She was smiling even in her sleep. I remember the first day i saw her, i thought that she was so different from her sisters, that she always smiled, but i don't see that smile now a days, well atleast when i'm around. Or maybe i don't notice it?

"Isn't she lovely?" I heard someone say. It took me somone to take it in. Then i shrugged and looked down at peyton, i forgot she was even there.

"Uh-Uh-Yeah. Lets grt you ready." I quickly said and went towards the wardrobw. I could see Pryton smirking. My God, she saw caught me staring at Tessa and she's 3. Oh My God. I took out Peytons uniform.