problems, part 382737

It's been almost a week since Yoongi's confession. Everything was supposed to be alright from then, right? But it wasn't of course. And here we had this circle again.

It was 5am on Sunday when Jaemin decided to make his perfect scenario real and go to Yoongi's apartment to wake him up.That was just the first idea which came to his mind as a solution in his situation. Because he really felt lonely these days. He missed Yoongi who was always tired or at work lately.

He really wanted it to look like scenes in all these romantic movies, but apparently he forgot that life is not some trashy movie.

So there Jaemin was at that moment staying in front of his fiance's apartment door looking for the keys under the doormat. He remembered Yoongi always used to hide them there. His smile widened when he finally found them and placed the keys in the door.
Jaemin went up to Yoongi's bed and after looking at his beautiful sleeping face, he decided to make an attempt to wake his boyfriend up "Yoonie wake up, see who visited you" he whispered and slightly touched his arm "Yoonie..." he leaned to Yoongi and started to leave kisses all over his face and neck. When he kissed his lips at the end and licked it a bit he heard Yoongi humming something but he wasn't able to hear him properly "what is it Yoonie?" he whispered with his sweetest voice sitting beside him on the bed, placing right hand on his cheek "J..min" oh, he's saying my name in the sleep, how cute, he thought happily while leaning to kiss his lips again when he clearly heated Yoongi saying something, what made him suddenly froze in the spot "Jimin..."

At first, Jaemin widened his eyes and wanted to make a standard drama, start shouting and slap his boyfriend. But this time he only managed to take his hands off from Yoongi's arms and quickly stand up to run out of his apartment with teary eyes, quietly sobbing.

At that moment he wasn't just supposing that something might be wrong with his relationship.

He was sure.

🍓🍓🍓

"Hey can I talk to you about something?" Jaemin decided to call his boyfriend's best friend after he calmed himself down a bit. He really wanted to believe that Namjoon will tell him that it's nothing, that Yoongi loves him, only him.

"Jaemin? Woah, why are you calling me? What's wrong?" astonished Namjoon picked up after seconnd signal that he heard

"Yoongi and Jimin are friends, right? Are they close to each other?"

Namjoon stayed quiet for a moment and then sighed a little bit. He really wanted Jimin didn't hear the sound though. Of course, he know the whole truth about Yoongi's relationship with Jimin and he was really bad at lying. But beside that, he just had to try to protest his stupid best friend.

"I guess so.."

"Does he talk about Jimin a lot?" Jaemin interrupted him sounding more trembling than ever before

"Why are you asking these weird questions out of blue? What happened?"

"He was asleep and when I kissed him, he said my brother's name instead of mine...I'm crazy right? I could've just mishear it. It has to be a mistake. I shouldn't be worried. Why are you staying silent all the time? What's wrong?"

"Jaemin..." Namjoon really didn't know what to say. He was just a little less confused that him.

"Thanks Namjoon. Bye"

After hanging up, Jaemin was surprisingly more anxious and sad than before his talk with Yoongi's best friend. He was able to hear insecurity in Nam's voice and he took it as a main evidence in this case.

Jaemin was in a total mess then and weren't controlling his actions at all. Without thinking he picked his phone up with shaky hands and texted one more guilty person.

(7:02 am) your game is over, Jimin. I'll send you pics from my wedding WITH YOONGI.

🍓🍓🍓

//I know this chapter sucks and is too short. I kinda made myself  writing it. Because im going through some shit rn I won't be able to post that often. I'm sorry, if there's really someone who's reading it.