Bts As Harry Potter Characters⚡️

The central character in the series is Harry Potter, a boy who lives in Surrey with his aunt, uncle, and cousin - the Dursleys - who discovers, at the age of eleven, that he is a wizard, though he lives in the ordinary world of non-magical people known as Muggles.[8] The wizarding world exists parallel to the Muggle world, albeit hidden and in secrecy. His magical ability is inborn and children with such abilities are invited to attend exclusive magic schools that teach the necessary skills to succeed in the wizarding world.[9] Harry becomes a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a wizarding academy in Scotland and it is here where most of the events in the series take place. As Harry develops through his adolescence, he learns to overcome the problems that face him: magical, social and emotional, including ordinary teenage challenges such as friendships, infatuation, romantic relationships, schoolwork and exams, anxiety, depression, stress, and the greater test of preparing himself for the confrontation that lies ahead in wizarding Britain's increasingly-violent second wizarding war

Kim Taehyung as Luna Lovegood!

Tae would be the boy version of Luna Lovegood maybe even her brother, but just like her in ever way! The two of them are unique and dare I say weird and see things most people don't see, but that just makes them special. The two of them aren't afraid to be bold and be themselves, even if others think hey are strange weird or freaks, they never once let anyone bring down their spirits, they just keep being themselves! Though Tae seems to be a little bit more outgoing and stranger than Luna and more out there with his wardrobe, they still seem like they are exactly alike! Both of their fashion is different and unique but they don't seem to care they just wear what they want and continue to always be themselves no matter what life throws their way!

I also feel like Tae would be good as Newt Scamander because he loves animals and has a distinct eyes for seeing and believing in the unknown. Or the things most people are too stubborn to appreciate and believe in! Tae has such a unique and loveable spirit that he'd be perfect as these two characters!

Kim Namjoon as Hermione Granger

Joonie would be the boy version of Hermione Granger. His thirst for reading and learning makes this such an obvious choice! Though he would be be in gryffindor he'd be in ravenclaw for sure because of his knowledge and because he is so smart too. Just like Hermione wants to learn about the wizard if world and more about her muffle life through the wizarding worlds eyes, Namjoon wants to learn about more cultures and speaking different languages. Though let's hope that he doesn't break much things in the wizarding world, cause that would be very Hermione like!

I also think Joonie would be Albus Dumbledore because of his great leadership skills and his knowledge of so many things! He's not afraid to take on challenges, especially the ones that challenge himself!

Joonie would also be Seamus Finnegan mostly because Seamus blows stuff up and Joonie is considered the "God of destruction" with him always breaking stuff and tripping over things!

Jung Hoseok as Ronald Weasley

Hobi would for sure be Ron because of how he gets scared easily but is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. Hoseok is also like Ron in the way what Ron is always smiling and happy to be with his friends, yes Ron might be stubborn sometimes ams try to joke around with his friends and Hobi loves to joke around and make his friends happy too! Hobi is pure sunshine and I get that vibe from Ron too! But they both have a side you don't want to see either and they are scaredy cats too!

Hobi is also like Nymphadora Tonks in the way that she is always trying to make people laugh too! She is always trying to tease Harry by smirking at him, or maybe that's just her way of making him feel comfortable around the order and herself. Just like Hobi tries to make everyone feel comfortable around him too! But she has a dark side too that make people should be afraid of just like Hobi!

Min Yoongi as Hermione Granger and Draco Malloy

I feel like Yoongi, like Namjoon would be perfect as Hermione! They both are hardworking and clever! Yoongi is always producing music and helping his bandmates whenever he can, and obtaining knowledge along the way! Yoongi may be considered a grandpa or lazy but he's not. He works his butt off to get to where he is just like how Hermione works every day of her life to be a good witch and learn her powers and gain more knowledge!

As for being Draco, it's more how sass that he gets from Draco! Draco can be a little prick at times and sometimes I feel Yoongi can too but not as bad. He only gets like that when he's tired or just wants to relax but his bandmates just want to be loud! His sass is just like Draco's and just like Malfoy he doesn't give up on what he wants to do but he doesn't get things handed do him like malfoy.

Kim Seokjin as Molly Weasley

Jin would definitely be Molly Weasley, since he is considered the mom of the group! Plus he's exactly like molly in every way. He's always there for everyone in his group, he feeds them, helps them, is there for them when they need someone to talk too and genuinely loves each member of his band like they were his own family! Just like how molly protects hers kids, even Harry and Hermione who aren't even her blood kids. But it doesn't matter if you are blood related or not! Your family is the one you choose to have in your life!  If he will also scold you if you do something wrong just like mother molly Weasley would!

Jin is also Cedric Diggory in the fact that he is so loyal to his family and friends! He's kind to everyone and is very handsome as well, which is just a bonus! Just like Cedric Jin puts the needs of others first and never asks for anything in return. He's hardworking and never gives up on anything, just like Cedric!

Park Jimin as Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom

Jimin is like Harry Potter, both book Harry and movie Harry! Just like Harry growing up and becoming a man, we saw just how much Jimin has grown up and become the beautiful handsome man he is. But Jimin also has a way of wrecking us with his good looks, Shy attitude, and sass! Yes I believe Jimin has that sass when he wants to use it. Don't go lying to yourself now! Jimin is confident in himself, even though a while back he wasn't, he grew out of it and now he is. Just like Harry has really always been confident with himself even with being thrust into the magical world of wizardry! Jimin also has a fun joking personality just like Harry, which is where their sass comes in. And plus hanging around Yoongi all the time you will end up with tons of sass and swag!

Jimin is also like Neville with the fact that he went from a cute baby Mochi to a handsome beautiful man. Just like me I'm exam go from shy to sexy in no time at all, so can Jimin but he wrecks us 1,000 times more! Jimin can either be a cute shy bunny or a handsome sexy man, there's no in between! He also stands up to his friends which even though neviyia shy he's breaking out of that and ata sing up to people more and more! So these two are similar to me!

Jeon Jungkook as Victor Krum and Colin Creevey

Kookie is like Krum in the fact that he is ripped, he may be the youngest member in bts but he is the strongest. I mean have you seen those muscles?! If not go look at them now! But just because he has muscles and likes to work out doesn't make him a jerk like most guys who work out and are buff looking. And Krum may work out and be buff looking but he really does care about people, just look at the way he treated Hermione, like she was a precious girl in his life which was beautiful! Kookie may have some muscles, work out and is sexy but he is still a softy at heart and would so anything for the piece he loves!

Kookie is also like Colin Creevey in the fact that he can be so innocent and cute! Kookie is the golden maknae but he is super cute, adorable, and he makes you just want to squish his face together! Just like Colin is adorable and cute for a little kid. We don't know much about Colin other than the fact that he looks up to Harry Potter and Kookie looks up to his Hyungs!