💦🗻BTS as Avatar the Last Airbender Characters🔥🌬

💦🏔BTS as Avatar the Last Airbender Characters🔥🌬

The world is divided into four nations -- the Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation and and the Air Nomads -- each represented by a natural element for which the nation is named. Benders have the ability to control and manipulate the element from their nation. Only the Avatar is the master of all four elements. The ruthless Fire Nation wants to conquer the world but the only bender who has enough power, the Avatar, has disappeared ... until now. His tribe soon discovers that Aang is the long-lost Avatar. Now Katara and Sokka must safeguard Aang on his journey to master all four elements and save the world from the Fire Nation.

Kim Seokjin as General Iroh

I picked Iroh for Jin for a couple different reasons. At first when I was trying to decide who Jin most represents I saw a gif of Iroh making tea, then looked up Iroh's personality and immediately though of Jin. It's hard not to think of Jin as Iroh when they both have a love of food, music, and are both considered very handsome. Iroh is known for flirting with all the beautiful women he comes across. He likes good food and food tea. Iroh is also a lover of good music and can play a few instruments. He seems very easy going, with being a flirt but don't let him fool you. He is a skilled firebender, teaching Zuko a few things. For an old man he can sure kick ass and show the younger people a thing or two.

Jin is exactly like Iroh, not flirting with everyone. Jin's flirting is more him sending flying kisses out towards army's and him flirting with himself and calling himself handsome, but let's be real he isn't wrong there. We all know Jin is a lover of food, with having his "eat Jin" vlog and how the other members rave about how good his cooking and food is. Plus I doubt Jin would trust them to cook. Jin is also a lover of music and the arts, but we all know that. He wouldn't be a part of bts or have a degree in acting if he wasn't a lover of the arts. Jin is also like Iroh with the fact that you shouldn't let him fool you. Jin may be the oldest hyung but in no regards does that mean he is slow, can't improve, work hard, or show the youngsters whose boss. So those who think Jin still can't dance, shut up! Jin works hard everyday and has improved so much with his dancing that it definitely shows. Jin and Iroh are so much a like it's not even funny

Namjoon as Sokka

I picked Sokka for Namjoon but he wasn't my first choice for Namjoon but after going back and forth I finally decided Sokka was the best choice for Namjoon. After reading more of Sokkas personality it was decided that he was a more perfect match for the Destructive intelligent leader with strong powers. You may be thinking but Sokka seems too dumb and scared to be like Namjoon, well that's what I thought at first, but let me explain why I reconsidered Sokka for Namjoon. When we first meet Sokka he seems very sexist, clumsy, goofy, and we learn that he doesn't have the gene to bend any elements. But as the series goes on we see Sokka grow not just as a character but as a man right before our eyes. There was one incident where Sokka was very sexist to some of the Kioshi Warriors but soon apologized for his actions and that shows how much he cares and realizes how the things he says and does really does effect the people around him.