BTS as Maze Runner Characters~

Summary of The Maze Runner~

When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his name. He's surrendered by strangers--boys whose memories are also gone.

Outside the towering stone walls that surround the Glade is a limitless, ever-changing Maze. It's the only way out-- and no ones ever made it our alive.

Then a girl arrives. The first girl ever.
And the message she delivers is terrifying.

Kim Seokjin as FryPan or Theresa~
Keeper of the cooks & Second-In Command~

Jin would definitely be frypan for she fact that he loves too cook and from what people have said he's an amazing cook and I would love to try his cooking one day. I also felt he would be good as Theresa as well cause she isn't afraid to go for what she wants. Jin would also be good as second in command behind Namjoon. Those two would definitely be good at running the glade together!

Kim Namjoon as Alby~
First-In Command & Map-Maker (runner)~

Namjoon would be a good fit for Alby since they both are amazing leaders. Namjoon would be good at leading the glade and having Jin as his second in command. Namjoon is definitely smart enough to be the person who creates the map of the glade. Of you don't think Namjoon would be a good leader then you deserve a smack from me because he is an awesome leader for BTS already that he would definitely be an awesome leader for the glade.

Min Yoongi as Gally~
Keeper of the Builders~

Yoongi isn't as mean as as Gally is or have that rearing bitch face like Gally does but he can have a temper like Gally sometimes and be bitchy only sometimes. Unlike Gally Yoongi definitely has a soft side to him. Yoongi would be keeper if the builders because he's hardworking and can get the job done and do an amazing job.

Jung Hoseok as Thomas~
Keeper of the Runners🏃~

Hoseok is like Thomas, he can be confused at times but is like the glue of BTS just like thomas is the glue of the glade since he is the one who sets things in motion as soon as he arrives in the glade. Thomas also puts hope into the gladers just like Hoseok puts hope into BTS and armies. Hoseok is definitely keeper of the runners, with his dancing skills he would definitely be good at running and also has so much energy all the time.

Park Jimin as Chuck or Brenda~
Keeper of the Med-Jacks~

Jimin reminds me of chuck at times, also so carefree cute and fun and always looking out for BTS just like chuck looks out for his glader friends even though he is the youngest though jimin isn't the youngest. Jimin would be a good keeper if the med jacks with like I said before always there for his brothers making sure they are alright. He would be good at taking care of people in the glade. He's also similar to Brenda taking charge, standing up for what he believes in and just being bad ass and so cool.

Kim Taehyung as Newt~
Keeper of the Track Hoes~

Tae is newt most definitely, with his looks and being very unique. Newt is Thomas' best friend in the glade and Tae may be closer to some of his brothers in BTS but he loves them all then same and is always spending time with all his brothers. Newt is albys second in command and becomes the unofficial leader at the end of the book, he also has a limb from something happening to him while he was a runner I won't say what cause of spoilers. Tae is definitely like newt in ways because they are both somewhat reserved but have the sense of humor that not many people understand but everyone loves them. Tae would also be keeper of the track hoes, which is like gardening and helping grow things that they eat in the glade. I can definitely see Tae doing that and being happy while doing it.

Jeon Jungkook as Minho~
Runner 🏃~

Kookie reminds me so much of Minho, with his looks and his muscles. I mean have you seen both Kookie and Minhos muscles? Well you should 😏 He also just reminds me of Minho with his personality too. And because Minho is a runner it just makes sense that Kookie would be a runner too but Kookie hair knows how to run and too run fast. Kookie is a perfect match for Minho, most definitely.