BTS As Teen Wolf Characters~

Teen Wolf 🐺

Scott's a young high school sophomore who has always been on the outside looking in. No girlfriend, bad at sports and socially awkward. But a single wolf bite changes everything. Now Scott has super-human abilities which lead him to become the star of his lacrosse team. His athletic prowess also makes him popular and desirable, and he falls for the new girl in town, Allison, who's equally smitten. But Scott's "new" personality and abilities also pose several problems, including being pulled into the middle of a war between werewolves and werewolf hunters, the leader of which is the father of Allison

Now Scott must try to curb his animalistic desires and urges while trying to maintain his relationship with Allison and his best friend Stiles, not to mention his family and society at large

Seokjin as Melissa McCall ~

Seokjin would be Melissa McCall, Scott's mother, mostly because Jim seems like a mother figure to all his bandmates. He takes care of the people he loves, is always here for people, is very confident in himself. But like Melissa you don't want to get on his bad side and make him angry, especially going after the people he loves. It's not a pretty sight, though it would be for Jin because he's so handsome.

Namjoon as Allison Argent~

Namjoon would be Allison Argent, he's very smart and intelligent like her, has a good head on his shoulders and knows what he wants in life and how to accomplish his dreams and goals. I also believe that Namjoon would be good at a bow and arrow and combat fighting like Allison, he would wait hard to learn all what the argents learn and do. He would also want to help the supernatural creatures like Alison instead of hunting them down like her family does.

Yoongi as Derek Hale~

I believe Yoongi would be Derek Hale, they both don't like doing things, don't take shot from no one even if they like that person, don't underestimate Derek or Yoongi either they will show you a side of themselves they would never show anyone. They are both determined and would help their friends and family in need even if they don't always want to.

Hoseok as Stiles Stilinski~

Hoseok to me is definitely Stiles, Hoseok is the sun gone of the group and is always trying to brighten the mood and crack jokes and make people smile, just like Stiles does with his friends. I believe Hoseok is smart too in his own way, he doesn't have an iq like Namjoons but he works hard a

Jimin as Scott McCall~

Jimin is definitely Scott McCall, he's cute and fluffy like Scott always there for his friends and just all around cute. Though don't get Jimin mad or upset and he will go all alpha werewolf on you like Scott! 😂 Jimin and Scott are both cute and fluffy and very handsome and get scary when they are mad plus they are there for the ones they love and try to be friends with everyone and put a smile on people's faces plus they are determined to be the best they can be.

Taehyung as Isaac Layhey~

Taehyung to me would Isaac, mostly because isaac is an outsider and bullied by his father-nor that Tae is bullied- but Tae is described to have a weird strange unique personality and this fits well with Isaac. Isaac is also very handsome like Tae, he's a little weird and says strange yet funny things like Tae does. He doesn't usually care what others think of him all the time and this character just fist well with Tae to me. They both know who they are, maybe doubt themselves sometimes bur never true to change themselves to please others and I love that about them. And I can see them born succeeding in life.

Jungkook as Ethan Steiner~

I believe Jungkook would be Ethan, he's the twin that seems more level headed and kind, especially with his relationship with Danny. He ends up teaming up with Scott's pack and being there for people instead of hiring people and being on the bad side. Jungkook is also there for his friends and family but can be bad and mischievous just like Ethan and his brother but more lil Ethan. He has a close friendship/relationship with Taehyung and Jimin, he works hard for what he wants like Ethan knows what he wants, even if it's just going to school and Kookie never tries to be anyone but himself even if people don't like him just Ethan!