BTS as Fruits Basket Characters~

Summary of Fruits Basket~

The Sohmas live with a curse. Twelve members of the family (not including Kyo, who is the cat) are possessed by spirits of the Chinese zodiac and turn into their zodiac animal when they are weak, under stress, embarrassed, or when hugged by someone of the opposite sex.

When Tohru discovers the Sohmas' secret, she promises not to tell and is allowed to keep living with them. Although the Sohmas' curse is deeper and darker than Tohru realized, her presence and her acceptance of them soon becomes a large, positive influence on those possessed by the zodiac. She sets out to break the curse and, on the way, meets and discovers the Sohma's vengeful zodiac spirits. Each has a different personality, just like the animals in the Chinese zodiac. One by one, Tohru's existence changes the Sohma clan's lives forever.

Kim Seokjin as Thoru Honda~

Jin in my mind would fit well for Thoru because she is basically like the mother figure for the Sohma family. She cooks for them, cleans up after them, helps them and is always there for them and putting their needs before her own. But she likes doing those things and they don't always take advantage of her for those things they appreciate them. Jin is the same way with his brothers, cooking for them helping them being there for them, Jin is like their bi brother and mother all in one. There is nothing he would do for his bothers.

Kim Namjoon as Yuki Sohma~

Namjoon is definitely like Yuki with being smart yet very clumsy but also very strong. Yuki is a soft person at heart but can have this hard sexy quality about him just like Namjoon has. Namjoon is very smart, very soft yet sexy and handsome, he's talented just how Yuki is talented in fighting, we all know Namjoon is clumsy af, you don't get a nickname such as "god of destruction" for just any reason. Namjoon is also there for his brothers like Jin is just as Yuki is always there for Thoru and his family even if he fights with his family sometimes. But fighting with your family is normal.

Min Yoongi as Hiro Sohma~

Yoongi is like Hiro in having smart comebacks to people, always judging people but that is just both of their personalities. Even though these two heavily judged people at times, they do care a lot about the people they love and will do anything to protect those people if of those people annoy them as well. They are also both very soft once you get to know them they just put up a facade to priest the themselves as well.

Jung Hoseok as Momiji Sohma~

When I think of Hoseok I immediately think of Momiji, they are both so happy all the time and so very extra in how they act. Though when certain situations arise they will act serious and borh go through hardships in their life and are constantly feeling like they are being judged and looked down upon. But those things don't stop them from being themselves or living short lives. They are always seen smiling, putting smiles on people's faces and spreading shoe love for everyone to see and feel.

Park Jimin as Kyo Sohma~

Jimin is like Kyo cute and fluffy. It also has a mean side to him, which he only brings out when it's needed. Kyo may seem scary all the time with his fights with Yuki and trying to get the respect he so deserves from his family that most of us believe he didn't have a heart. But to see how hurt Kyo was all the time with being alienated from his family all his life for who he was showed he has a strong and good heart and how soft he can be. Jimin though is one big mochi fluff ball and you don't want him to get mad because it may look cute but it's not cute. This boy also has a good heart and more people need to recognize how beautiful and handsome he is even himself.

Kim Taehyung as Hanajima~

It was hard to pick for Tae but then I thought of Thorus strange but cool friend Hana, who loves everything dark, had psychic powers and scares people. She tends to seem very alien to me or just alienated and that just screamed Tae to me. Like Hana Tae seems very alien, off in his own head, walking to the beat of his own drum and there is nothing wrong with that. He's unique and different but that is a good thing, he doesn't let people control or change him and doesn't care what others think he's fully being himself and that is just those Hana is. They are exactly alike though Tae isn't as creepy and Hana.

Jeon Jungkook as Hatsuharu Sohma~

Like how Hatsuharu has a black and white personality and sides I fell like Jungkook does too. Kookie can go from a cute soft bunny to a sex god in a blink of an eye or snap of your finger. Though I like hair who when he goes dark he likes to fight a lot or demand people know how presence kookie just turns to international playboy and demands all the girls call him oopa even though he really doesn't want I be called oopa. But in reality kookie is just a soft ass cute bunny who needs to be squished all the time. He is also very quite like Haru when he's on his white side but he's also a always there for his brothers like Haru is with his family or the family he really cares for.