BTS As Marvel Characters?

BTS As Marvel Characters🔥

Kim Seokjin as Captain America~

Jin to me would Captain America because he is older, makes lame jokes, and yelled at people for their foul language. He's got broad shoulders like Cap  it is also very sweet and caring like Cap too! He values friendship and tried to make everyone happy and tries not to pick favs or sides. He's definitely Cap in my eyes, plus they are both handsome men!

Kim Namjoon as Charles Xavier~

We all know that Namjoon is very smart and can speak amazing English and possibly other languages! So it's not a surprise that I picked Charles Xavier to be Namjoon. They are both highly intelligent, caring and helps others when they need it. Though Namjoon is very clumsy and I don't think Charles is clumsy though he is in a wheelchair most of his life. To me this is the perfect match for Namjoon.

Min Yoongi as Wolverine and DeadPool~

To me Yoongi is a mixture of both Wolverine and DeadPool in the fact that both of those characters are independent and don't give a shit about what others think about them. And to me that is Yoongi because he dose t care what others think because like he said they will judge you anyway!

Jung Hoseok as Scarlet Witch~

It was hard to find a character for Hoseok but I thought Scarlet Witch for him just fine. Like Scarlet Witch Hoseok is very kind but if you hurt him or someone he loves he can become mean, but honestly anyone can. Scarlet always cares about her friends and so does Hoseok!

Park Jimin as Groot~

I can definitely see Jimin as Groot, especially baby Groot. Jimins is super cute like baby Groot but if angered or upset he can become serious and mad. Plus he's fluffy and soft like baby Groot. So don't lie this is the perfect match for Jimin.

Kim Taehyung as SpiderMan~

I can see Tae as SpiderMan {well the newer version of Spider-Man} Tae isn't dumb at all and he's super cute like Peter Parker. Tae is like a little kid trapped in a grown up body and peter tries to act grown up especially since he now has superpowers. It's perfect, I can see it.

Jeon Jungkook as Bucky Barnes/ The Winter Solider~

Kookie is Bucky Barnes, he's funny and serious at them same time. Has huge ass muscles and gets confused with new things sometimes {cue the jungshook 😂} I feel Kookie would become the winter soldier of someone hurt someone he loved so don't do that unless you want to die by the maknaes hands!