BTS as Ouran HighSchool Host Club Characters!

Ouran HighSchool Host Club is one of my fav animes so I figured I would place all the BTS members as each of the host club members. Hope you all enjoy this blog! Also if anyone is wondering Kyouya and Honey are my fav hosts! 😊💜

Kim Seokjin~ Tamaki Suoh

Seokjin would definitely be Tamaki for many reasons. They are both handsome and not afraid to let people know they are. They are both labeled as "Mom or Mommy" and both act rather childish at times.

Kim Namjoon~ Kyouya Ootori

Namjoon would definitely be Kyouya. He's very smart and handsome like kyouya and knows how to handle his bandmates silly behavior just like Kyouya does with the host club members. He's also known as the "Daddy" like kyouya is!

Min Yoongi~ Takashi Morinozuka

Yoongi would be Takashi because he's genuinely quite and doesn't always get in the way or is as crazy as the other members. Though he does act cute and help out his members he likes to sleep and just relax so I though Mori would be the perfect fit!

Jung Hoseok~ Mitskuni Haninozuka

Hoseok would definitely be Honey no doubt about that. Hobi is so extra and cute yet can be serious at times. He loves putting smiles on his friends and everyone's faces and has a smile eBay can cure cancer just like Honey does. Which makes percent sense he would be Honey!

Park Jimin~ Haruhi Fujioka

Jimin would be Haruhi {sorry there were only six actual boys in the host club, don't hate me one of when has to be haruhi} He's smol and cute like Haruhi and doesn't put up with people's shit! He gets shy like her and gets bullied by Tae and Jungkook just like haruhi does with the hitachiin twins. He just first with her perfect to me.

Kim Taehyung~ Kaoru Hitachiin

Taehyung is Kaoru to me, the less evil twin. Though he does go along with all of Jungkooks antics and sticks by Kookie no matter what. He's cute like kaoru and loves Kookie just like Kaoru lives hikaru! Yet he is just as mischievous as Jungkook!

Jeon Jungkook~ Hikaru Hitachiin

Jungkook is definitely Hikaru and you can't fight me on this. Kookie is the little devil maknae of the group yet can be a cute ass bunny too. He likes to tease the other members {especially Jimin, poor Jimin 😂} just like Hikaru teases haruhi. Kookie is by no means as mischievous as Hikaru but honestly he is, but he also so freaking cute you can't be mad as his teasing.