Beautiful..

1 week later

Lisa's P.O.V

"BITCH IM LEAVING I NEED TO GO NOW WITH MY HYUNGS I WILL LEAVE" I was shocked I thought he will wait for me till I ready cause I'm still not ready "no Jungkook please I'm not done yet could u wait for me p-please?" He shouted "CALL AN UBER OR YOUR BLACKPINK SHITTY MEMBERS TO PICK YOU UP HOE" and with that he started the engine of the car and drove away.

Tonight was the SBS Gayo, I was kinda scared all the week cause I have thrown up. I really felt dizzy sometimes.

I took a showe and texted my unnies that I will be there in 50 minutes.
After I took a shower I putted my clothes on.

 At the SBS Gayo>>>>>

I sat with my unnies watching other idols perform. I was talking with my unnies when a familiar music started to play.

Jungkook sometimes glared at me but I ignored although I'm sure I was a tomato because I was blushing in his part. Evry idol knows that me and Jungkook are in a relationship..but they don't know that he harms me..even tho he hurts me..i still love him.

When BTS finished performing, my unnies and I went backstage because it was our turn to perform.

Jungkook's P.O.V

When we finished our performance we were walking to outside the backstage because we needed to watch all idols performance plus we want to see the street dance and Jimin hyung is dancing.

When we sat at our places a familiar song started.

It was ok..btw Lisa looked good I guess I'm letting her sleep at the bed tonight.

i couldn't stop staring at her. When they finished blackpink sat infront of us, i was looking for Lisa but i didn't see her.

"Lisa is performing at the Street dance, rember rose? she told you that a million of times" Jisoo said and Rose started to laugh because of her sillyness. But..Lisa never told me that she was performing..

i didn't notice when Jimin hyung was performing until al lights were off and the 24k magic song started to play.

It was Lisa performing...

i wasw feeling a Little mad bacause she was dancing on Ten ugh. But when i saw her..i realized that...

she.

is.

beautiful....