Painful Regret

Lisa's P.O.V

"Lisa please stay with me" he said while he had tears in his eyes. I just ignored him and went to 'our' room, when I came in that bitch was staring at me, the worst thing is that Jungkook never told her to go.

"I'm done with you...all this time I was hurting alone...I don't wanna cry.." I said between sobs. I picked a suitcase and started packing all of my things. I putted our wedding picture...we both looked so happy together.

"Lisa please stay..." he said. "Jungkook...it's just you don't understand how I feel..because...you never loved me the way I love you" I said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

I opened the door, Jungkook following me from behind, I was about to open the door but Jungkook grabbed my wrist and hugged me. "Please...d-don't leave me.." I broke the hug. "Jungkook..." I said and smiled but a sad smile. "I'm always with you..here.." I said and put my hand in his chest. "You are just blind and don't realize that I have never walk away..." I said and stopped smiling. "You walked away.." I said and went to Jungguk, He was crying, my baby, my life, my energy.

"Daddy..." he said and hugged him. "Why did you do that to mommy.." he said and went to me. I hold his little hand "let's go with Mingyu appa" I said and he nodded and smiled happily. Jungkook was staring at me with sad eyes. I could see that he was hurt, but he had guilt in his eyes.

I opened the door and Jungguk went out.

I yutned around to make eye contact with Jungkook. "The pain that you feel inside..." i said and smiled at him while still crying. "It's called a painful regret.." i said and walked away with Jungguk in my hand. I could hear Jungkook screaming mi name...

But this time I'm not falling in his games..yes...i still love him. But he never did.

————————————————————A/N: hello!!!
Just wanted to tell you. If you want me to do a 2nd book please comment and vote!!!