You Give Me Porpose

A/N: hello!!! I hope you are enjoying the story please vote nd comment!! btw play the song when i say so ok?

=========================

Jungkook's P.O.V

She.

Is.

Beautiful...

I saw her and i just realized how bad i treated her..what if she doesn't love me anymore because how bad i treated her..

Im sorry Lisa...
Forgive me...

While i was thinking of how i can make her firgive me about all those times, a song started to play and i rembered that Jimin hyung was performing with other idols as well.

Lisa is good at making me jelous for sure...i saw how Taemin and Ten saw her with those eyes ugh.

Time skip>>>>

Lisa's P.O.V

I was now at the car with jungkook.

He hasn't been talking a lot..weird, sometimes he would say how bad i danced, but i really didn't care i still loved him.

I didn't realised that i was staring at him while i was thinkinhg..

"What?" He said. "N-nothing.." i looked away while he smirked. We already arrived home after that weird moment.

A/N P.O.V

Now Lisa and Jungkook are in bed.

Jungkook is facing his back at Lisa, he has his eyes closed wich mde Lisa think that he is sleeping.

(A/N Now you can play the song now)

Lisas's P.O.V

I sighted and started to talk even tho Jungkook is sleeping.
"Mianhe..(sorry)...M-Mianhe for not being the perfect girl that you wanted...jungkook..i dont know what happend with us..why dont we talk when i feel sad or when you feel sad?..why did you hitted me?..why did you hurt me when i need you..? Why dont you live me anymore..? When i still do.." a tear roled down my eye.."Jungkook...i love you..." i said while closing my eyes still facing him.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungkook...i love you..." i opened my eyes and slowly faced her just to see her crying. I felt really sad of what she had told me..of course i live her.

"Baby girl..." she was shocked, really shocked since i never call her like that. I hugged her. I felt how her hot teats are falling.

"Shhh its ok..baby girl im here and i promise not to hurt you anymore.." i started to cry. "Lisa..please forgive me.." i saw that Lisa was frozed, maybe because i told her what i really feel about her..

"Jungkook i forgive you" she then kissed me. She smiled. God i love that smile of hers.

"You give me porpose"