Son

Lisa's P.O.V

"You give me porpose"

.....

I was so shocked..but I couldn't resist I really love him.

1 month later

Tonight I'm telling Jungkook that I'm pregnant with his baby. I remember that he said.

FLASHBACK WHEN THEY WERE BF AND GF.

"Hey Lisa?" Jungkook said
"Yes?" I smiled at him. "When we get married..and if we have a child" I was shocked but I knew we both wanted the same thing "could we name it, i mean if it's a girl..Jungshi and if it's a boy Jungguk?" I nodded "Yes, I hope it's a little boy" I giggled "or a girl" I said again smiling and he kissed me.

End of flashback

I went to the store so I can make dinner it's been a month since I'm pregnantbut Jungkook doesn't know he isn't at home yet so I'm going to surprise him!!

When I was at home I saw his car was parked in front of the house, weird he usually arrives at 8 pm.

I open the door and put the bags at the table. I decided to went up stairs since Jungkook isn't here.

When I opened the fort of our room, I found Jungkook...

With another girl...
In bed....
Naked...

They were moaning and Jungkook didn't notice o was standing there but the other did notice. The girl asked Jungkook "Hey babe do you love me more than your bittchy wife?" Jungkook was moving inside of her and said "of course I do, that stupid wife isn't sexy at all plus she's a hoe" he said "then tell her that" she told Jungkook but Jungkook turned around and his face was shocked.

I stood there like and idiot crying, the other girl was walking to me when I felt a slap. She salted me. Hard.

Jungkook when over me while I was crying and covering my face because of the pain. "I t-thought you loved me Jungkook..." I said, but Jungkook was standing in front of me....and....

He punched my stomach....
Our baby....

I cried and cried, he didn't care. I then grabbed some clothes and put them in my suitcase painfully. I went downstairs and called my unnies while I was leaving our house, I could feel someone watching me from the window. I stranded there waiting for my unnies, I fell to floor and started to cry.

Time skip>>>>>>>

Now I'm in my ynnies apartment, I'm telling them the whole story.
"And..." I paused while Jisoo and Jennie unnie where waiting for me to finish the sentence anxiously "I'm pregnant..with Jungkooks baby" as I said that Jennie and Rose stood up and screamed "AND HE PUNCHED YOUR STOMACH???" they both said. "Lisa..he doesn't know you are pregnant?!" I nodded in no "how many days ? Rose unnie said "...1 month..." they all screamed "WHAT?????".

I laughed at their reaction but they sensed me that don't-laugh-because-its-serious-topic look.

Time skip 3 years later

Jungkook's P.O.V

It has been 3 years. Since I hurted her. 3 years that I have been searching for her all this time. She hasn't come to concerts like all idols do...

The news that Lisa and I aren't married  had really but REALLY bad  comments like:

How could you cheat on Lisa with that hoe. Or. How could you not see that all this time you had hurted her.

Yes they all know I cheated on her. With who? With Eunha. I really didn't liked her that much but I cheated on Lisa, I punched her that time because..

I was so in love with Eunha that she made me do so many things. Bad things.

"Mr. Jeon?" My assistant said. "Mrs. Manoban is pregnant" I spitted my coffee "WHAT??" I shouted "No I mean she was, we found out that it's your baby actually when you umm cheated on her..she was pregnant by that time. Right now the baby has 3 years old" I started to cry..so hard.

Lisa's P.O.V

Tonight we have to go to a concert I wore this cute outfit. It has been 3 years since we do one. I'm a little nervous. After what happened with..him I didn't wanna ho to concerts. Anyways this is my outfit.

 Anyways this is my outfit

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Mommy!!" I smiled watching my life, my energy, my baby running to me for a hug.

"Jungguk!!! Come here baby" I lifted him up and hugged him.

"Mommy, mommy is Daddy coming tonight?" He said "..." I stayed quiet. Yes he knew who was his dad. "Mommy?.." I smiled again "y-yes Jungguk daddy is coming tonight.."
"Okway" he said.

It was my turn to perform I left Jungguk in a table, the zone where every idol sit. BTS was in front of the stage. Idols didn't know that Blackpink was coming so it's a surprise. I told my assistant to be with Jungguk.

I ran towards backstage I don't care if idols saw me but I ran as fast as I could to hug Jungguk. When I was at the 'idol zone' i was infront if BTS table, when Jungguk called me "Mommy" and he ran towards me and hugged me. "Baby did mommy did it right?""yup" he said and o smile.

"Son..."