I kissed him

Lisa's P.O.V

I was now about to knock on the door of our house but i guess i didn't have to.  Jungguk opened the door and hugged my leg. "Mommy you did it so cool" Jungguk said. I smiled when I saw him look into my eyes, I could see that he was proud of me. I hugged him tight. I was so happy to see my child. But the Jungkook has to open his big mouth. "Lisa, baby you were so beautiful" he said and hugged me. I hugged him back and faked a smile, because Jungguk was here.

"Thank you Kookie" I said and ruffled his hair. "Jungguk Mommy is a little tired I'm going to take a nap" i said to Jungguk and he nodded. "Ok I will watch the TV" he said and I smiled.

I went upstairs and checked the closet, I took out  a crop top. I was just left in my panties. I took off my bra because I want to be comfty. I wa swearing a black crop top that said LK without bra and black panties. I went to my bed and hugged the pillow. I wa staving the door and looking the wolindow, I heard the door opened, "he babe" I heard Jungkook said. I sighted,"Jungkook ok don't call me babe" I said, he was now beside me in the bed. "You know you look sexy in that" he said. I really didn't felt anything since I know it isn't true at all. "Jungkook just leave me alone, please" I said.

I closed my eyes for a moment. But I felt something warm in my womanhood area.

Jungkook's hand.....

"Jungkook..." I said. "Hmm" He said. "Don't touch me" I said coldly. "Lisa please forgive me" He said, I could fell regret in his voice, I still love him, but I don't know if I could trust him again.

Then I felt his hand in my boob. A moan scaped my mouth. "Shh baby girl". I closed my eyes and moaned more becuse jungkook touched my womanhood area and my boobs.

"Baby tell me you love me..." he said and turned me around so i could face him. I stared into his eyes. I could see his eyes were full of regret, sadness, he was hurt. "Jungkook I love you" I said and started to cry. "But I don't know if I can trust you again" I said, my voice cracking.

"I understand baby...,but please" he said kissing my nose, "give me another opportunity..." he said and cried. I hugged him tight. "Jungkook look at me....please" I said and he looked at me. I don't know what i was doing, all I know is that the man I love is infront if me, hurting.

I kisssed him...