Cheating

(A/N: ok don't put the song yet. Play it when I say so through the story.)

Lisa's P.O.V

It has been 1 year since Jungkook and I got together again, he is working as a CEO now. He is so sweet with me. Jungguk is happy again because he sees us cuddling and kissing when we are together.

I'm with Jungguk at the park. Jungkook is at work like always. These days he's been acting a little weird. Like cold again, I think it's just the stress of work. "Jungguk dad will be home at 7 so we need to buy groceries for dinner" I said and Jungguk nodded.

We were buying some chips since Jungguk and Jungkook eat them a lot. While I was searching for the milk and Jungguk for the chocolate. "Mina, did you know that Mr. Jeon  and Ms. Tzuyu had done sex in Mr. Jeon office? One said. I was shocked but I just couldn't believe it. The milk that I was holding once, fell to the floor. I was crying, my heart dropped. "J-Jungguk lets go.." I said, "mommy are you ok?" He asked me, I just nodded.

(A/N: play the song now 😭)
We were home and I decided to go upstairs. Jungguk went to his room to watch Mickey Mouse. I went to Jungkook's and my room. I opened the door and started to cry. Tzuyu was riding Jungkook's 'friend' (A/N: if you know what I mean😏) "baby i-I can explain" he said putting on his clothes. "No Jungkook...you are cheating on me.." I said and ran tu Jungguks room. "LISA!!!" Jungkook keeps calling my name but I ignore it and went to Jungguk. "Jungguk pack your clothes we are going" I said, "but mommy what about daddy?" He asked me confused, "he's married with another bitch" I said and cried.

Jungguk packed his things, "thank you baby now go down stairs" he nodded.