Perfect

Lisa's P.O.V

I sighted and started to sing.

  When I finished singing i felt strong arms around my waist. When I turned around I saw Jungkook looking down at me. His beautiful brown eyes. He's hair falling down. I want to tell him how much I love him, but I know that if I tell him, I would get hurt again.

 I want to tell him how much I love him, but I know that if I tell him, I would get hurt again

"Lisa....." he said while looking at me, I was looking away. "Lisa" he said again more seriously. He made me look at him while grabbing my cheek and smiling. "I love you...please love me back" he said and hugged me.

"Jungkook I need to sleep" I said and broke the hug. I got on bed. I finally was sleeping calmly. I felt that someone hugged me. And yup it was Jungkook. I don't mind that he hugs me, I'm just scared.

Morning>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was at the bathroom putting make up because i have to go with my unnies to perform a cover 'loser'!!.

"Jungkook-ah" I shakes him for him to wake up. "Hmmm.." he said sleepy. Awww my baby is so cute, I smiled. "Kookie~" I said giggling. "Yes baby?" He said and I blushed but I don't think h notice since it's 7 am and is still dark.
"I need to go, I have a performance watch Jungguk for me please, you guys can watch the show live from the TV." I told him and he woke up and hugged me. "Good luck Lisa.." he said and I hugged him back. "Thanks kookie" I smiled and looked at him.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungguk-ah" I told Jungguk to wake up to see Lisa perform a cover of a song. I really want to watch it with Jungguk. "Daddy....why so early? Where's mommy? He said and I smiled. "She's going to sing do you want to watch it with daddy? I asked him and Jungguk happily nodded.

We want downstairs to the living room, I turned on the TV and we waited 10 minutes for Blackpink to perform.

"Look Daddy there's Mommy!!!!"
Jungguk said and I smiled at Lisa.

I sighted. Lisa I can see happiness in your eyes, but I also can see sadness...
I thought.

"Wow!!!! Mommy is so cool" Jungguk said" and I smiled. "Yes she's perfect.."