A Summer To Remember (One Direction)

Hi! This is my new story I'm working on, not only because it's summer but because I have a good feeling on this one!

Characters:

Maisley Valentine, 19, the oldest of her five best friends. She's quite shy and loves to tell people how it is. She's the wise one of the group. She's 5'5 with vibrant, curly, fire engine red hair, she has no siblings; her mum and her live together, while her dad is always moving place to place because of his job. Maisley is in love with Louis Tomlinson, more than any guy she's has ever seen or/ known.

Kelli Smith, 17, Maisley's bestfriend, the youngest of the group, she's sweet as a peppermint patty, she's shy at first but is outgoing once you get to know her. She has bronze hair and hazel eyes and only 5'3. Her older brother takes care of her because her parents died in an train wreck. She's infatuated with Harry Styles, she loves his raspy voice and tries to interpret it in the best way she can.

Lindsay Stone, 18, the smartest and serious one among her wacky friends. She's a ball of energy once you give her sometime. She hates soup, because it gets burning hot, or chunky and cold. She has blonde beach waves with pink tips, she has green orbs, she's 5'4. She lives with her grandmother, mum, stepdad, and two younger sisters. She adores Liam Payne with all her heart, she thinks of him as the perfect boyfriend.

Audrey Taylor, 18, she's the most caring of the group. She hates when people pick on her friends, or when she sees them cry. She's the shortest of the group at 4'11, her hair is a dark shade of brown with eyes to match. She lives with her mum and dad in a quaint little house, simple but effective life; you could say. Her one and only prince is Niall Horan, she loves how sincere he is, but can be strong when people knock him down.

Zoe Malloy, 18, she's the fashionista in the group. She hates makeup, but spends most of her day in the bathroom trying to look as clean and confident as possible. She's 5'5, has jet black hair, and light brown eyes. She thinks everyone is perfect, and has no flaws, but she doesn't think that about herself. She has two tattoos, an anchor on her ankle and a Faith/Trust on the back of her neck. She's not as quiet as Maisley, but not as outgoing as Kelli. She lives with her two dads in a large condo, she loves them for them. Her massive crush is Zayn Malik, she wouldn't stand a day not looking at him, she admires him for being..well him.

~

All the characters are fictional, except for the boys, obviously. The people and the plot are fictional, if it occurs in real life, I'm not taking the blame. etc. This story is for enjoyment, Id appreciate feedback. All of the story is copyrighted aka MINE. So if you steal it without my consent, then I'd literally cry and get upset. Erm, {insert important stuff} Okay, toodles! x