Chapter Five

Chapter 5

(Louis' POV)

"LOUIS WE'RE HERE!" Niall screams in my ear.

"Nevada.. my town." Zayn announces.

"What the.." I furrow my eyebrows, Oh Zayn, when will you ever learn.

We grab our carry ons and trail off the plane. More paparazzi flashing their cameras here and there, fans welcoming us.

"Keep going boys." Paul says resting his hand on my shoulders.

I peer out the corner of my eye, Really Harry.

He stopped to flirt with a girl in a tight top and shorts that go up her bum crack.

"Hey Andy.." I smirk and point at Harry.

"OI!"

We wait and watch as Harry's conversation with the girl is stopped by Andy. He carries Haz; him dangling off his shoulder.

"Call me?" He yells.

She batts her fake lashes, trying to look innocent. I swear I felt a gust of wind.

"Sometimes I wish Hazza wouldnt do that." Liam grunts, crossing his arms.

"Relax Daddy." I smile.

~

We snap some pictures with our girls as we walk through the airport, heading towards the van.

"How's finding your girl going? " I say sarcastically, as we pile into the van, Niall sitting next to me.

"I'm guessing pretty well." Zayn laughs, adjusting his self next to Liam and Harry; who's flushing a bright red.

"Once we meet the girls, I bet Harry's going to find her." Niall says, his eyes showing hope for him.

"Hopefully.." he sighs.

" ANYWAYS, I can't wait for the surprise." I interrupt.

"Are you sure it's going to be a surprise? She seems like a handful. " Paul says from the front.

"Keep it on the down low." Liam says, hitting Paul's head.

"I mean Lou -- "

"ASDFGHJKL." Niall screams, stopping him mid sentence.

"Alright. " he sighs, chuckling to himself.

~