Chapter Two

Author's note: Even though it's a One Direction Fanfiction, I'm only switching point of views between Maisley and Louis, most of the time; to make it less confusing and simple. Enjoy! x

Chapter 2

There it is. The package I've been waiting to see my whole life. I burst out crying.

"Oh my God.." I cover my mouth, overwhelmed to see: One Direction VIP Passes, One Direction concert tickets, five plane tickets to fly to California after the concert; to spend a week with the boys and a note. Kelli peers over my shoulder.

" What does the note say?"

"Before I read it, we need Zoe, Audrey, and Lindsay over." I sniffle.

"That'd be a good idea, then you girls could cry together." Mom chuckles

We wait almost thirty minutes, Zoe being the last one to arrive; she just has to look good for every occasion. Her and Zayn are so similar, its scary.

"Sorry I'm late ladies!" She opens my bedroom door, closing it as she steps in.

"Its fine, Zayn." Audrey giggles.

"Alright, what does the note say?" Lindsay says anxiously.

I take a deep breath, all four of them staring at me. I take the flimsy paper and fold it up.

"Dear Lindsay Stone, Zoe Malloy, Kelli Smith, Audrey Taylor, and Maisley Valentine, We're so glad you won the contest! Congratulations! Out of a million girls we chose you five. We had a feeling you'd be a fine bunch of girls to hang out with. Don't tell management, but we have a surprise for you! That's why we're writing this note. Can't wait to see you in person in a few weeks! Much love, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Niall. xx P.S. Bring something to swim in, yeah? - Haz. x "

I close the letter.

"Someone hold me.." I cry.

"I WILL." All four of them reply, we huddle into a group hug and sob.

"Congrats girls." I hear mum whisper through the door.