Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12:

(Maisley's POV)

We walk towards our gate, anticipating to find the boys.

I stop in my tracks. Tears start blurring my vision.

"Oh my God.."

The girls turn to me, they start tearing up as well. Standing a few feet away from me are Paul, Andy, Preston, Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and our surprise.

They're holding signs, reading: Welcome To California Beautiful Ladies !

I stare at our surprise,

"Baby Lux..." I cover my mouth. The girls squeal with delight.

"Mais, she's so precious!" Kelli cries, tugging my arm.

"Lin, Zoe, Aud, look!" Kelli points at the little baby in the stroller holding the exclamation mark. I drop my bag. "This. Isnt. Happening. " I sob.

(Louis' POV)

"Are they crying?" Harry asks, squinting his eyes.

My heart is going crazy. I stare at Maisley, and only her. She's even better looking in person.

"Should we go up to them?" Zayn whispers.

"I think so.. They don't look like they're gonna move anytime soon." Liam answers.

I push Baby Lux, and they walk along side. As soon as we reach them, Niall couldn't help but hug her. "Hello beautiful.." I hear him whisper in her red hair, covering her ear. Why would he do that? I puff. I hear a click from behind me.

"Precious moment." Harry grins. She starts pulling away, He slowly lets go.

"Hello girls! " Liam says warmly.

"Hi!" They reply back sniffling. "I'm Niall, that's --"

"I'm certain they know who we are." I say.

"Right.." he chuckles, rubbing his neck.

"Hello there.." Harry advances towards the bronze haired one.. Kelli.

"Hi?" she chuckles, looking nervous. I clear my throat, "Shall we get going?" "Yeah!" They cheer.

We reach the parking lot, Paul, Andy and Preston tossing their luggage in the van.

"So what are the plans?" She avoids eye contact with me, but her voice still makes me melt inside,

"I--uh--.." I stutter. Harry smirks at me,

"Were going to share a beach house for a week. Just us..eleven."

"Eleven?" Audrey, knowing them from the picture, asks. Liam flicks his head towards Baby Lux, who's playing peek-a-boo with Zayn and Zoe.

"You guys AND Lux?" Kelli asks excitedly.

"That's right." Niall says, putting two thumbs up, and doing his little Irish jig; making Audrey laugh.

"So are we heading there now?" Lindsay asks, directing it to Liam.

"Uhh.. Yeah." he blushes.

"Well we can't go, if youre not in the car!" Preston yells from the drivers seat.

"Come on!" I say, as we all scramble into the car, pushing each other as if we were all best friends since birth.

(Niall's POV)

I look at Louis, he couldn't be any more red as Maisley's hair. I turn to look at all the girls, sitting on one side of the car, theyre staring out the window admiring the sites.