Chapter Thir/Fourteen

These we're both too short to make their own chapter so, I combined them into this one. If that makes sense. x

Chapter 13 :

(Maisley's POV)

Once again, I'm captivated by their voices. They sound even better acapella, it makes my heart pump.  We clap and applaud them, like a little mini concert.

“Get out!” Andy says, as he stops the car in front of the house. We jump out of the car, putting Lux back in her stroller.

“Holy..” Lindsay starts off,

“Balls.” Audrey finishes. We gape at the house, standing in the driveway. The house is a solid white, with red shingles.

It's beautiful.

I look up and see creme lanterns hanging on the roof.

“Three stories?” Zoe exclaims excitedly.

“Just for our girls!” Harry says, putting his arm around Kelli.

“So, we're your girls now?” I raise an eyebrow.

“You've always been our girls.” Liam smiles, pinching my cheek.

As soon as Paul, Andy, and Preston put our suitcases on the ground, they bid farewell and drive away.

“We're gonna be like a mini family!” Niall laughs.

I pick up Lux from her stroller, “I'm gonna be your mummy for now!” I coo.

“And Lou's gonna be the -- ” Harry gets cut off, from Louis hitting him in the crotch.

“HURMPH.” I turn to see Harry bending over, holding his area.

Louis looks at me and flashes me his adorable smile.

I playfully roll my eyes.

“Let's go in!” Zayn suggests. The boys drag our suitcases up the first flight of stairs.

“ This is heavy!” Niall complains, looking at Audrey; since it was her suitcase. She laughs nervously.

“Here we are.. The Stypayhorlikson residence!” Louis introduces, he takes out five keys.

“Who's the most responsible?” he asks.

We all look at eachother.

I take one, Liam takes one, Lindsay takes one, Zayn takes the fourth one and we put the key in Lux's little duffel bag.

“Alright, here we go!” Liam proclaims, inserting the golden key and twisting the lock.

He pushes the door wide open.

We drag the bags inside, “What is air.”

~

~~~

~~

Chapter 14:

(Louis' POV) :

“Surprise!” I scream.

The room is plastered with Nautical decorations, lanterns, ropes, and surfboards. There's a flat screen tele hung up in front of the light brown couch. The furniture is pure white, along with the walls, the tables are rustic beige, the flooring is coco brown. There's a huge sliding glass door to a balcony. The stairwell spirals up stairs to the rooms. Then you enter a door to the kitchen; its huge, with the dining room next to it.

“Care to see the rooms?” Liam asks.

“Of course!” The girls answers. I follow Niall up the stairs,

“There's only -- ”

“Five rooms?!” The girls scream, as we reach the hallway.

“Is there a problem?” Harry smirks.

That's why he got this house! Alone time with the lady. I sneer.

“No.” Maisley turns to face him.

“I have an idea!” Zayn announces.

“What?” Zoe asks, fixing her hair, that's supposed to be Zayn's quiff.

“We should all close our eyes, and run into a room. Then whoevers in the room with you, is your roommate. ”

“That's a good idea! Then it'd be less complicated.” Liam says happily.

No. No. No! Why can't we just choose? I want to be with Maisley. I grunt to myself.

“Sounds fine to us!” Audrey says, the four girls nod in agreement.

“And since I'm Lux's mum for now..” Maisley says, fixing Lux's bib.

“Whoever rooms with me has to take care of her too!”

“Okay.. Let's do this!” Niall smirks.

“3.. 2.. 7!”

(Maisley's POV)

I shut my eyes, at the same time Im holding on to Lux.

At first we kept bumping into eachother, I thought this was literally going no where. But then I finally entered a room, smelling the fresh lavender fragrance.

“OPEN!” I hear Harry yell down the hall.

Niall.

(Niall's POV) Maisley.

(Louis' POV) Kelli.

(Zoe's POV) Liam.

(Zayn's POV) Audrey.

(Audrey's POV) Zayn.

(Liam's POV) Zoe.

(Lindsay's POV) Harry.

(Harry's POV) Lindsay.

(Kelli's POV) Lou.