Chapter Fif/Sixteen

Chapter 15:

(Maisley's POV)

I scan the place, theres two twin beds, one on either side of the room. A chest in front of both beds and A door that heads to the roof.

I'm with Niall, fine by me. I thought I'd get someone else.. but you know, you get what you get!

"Hi Maisley..” He smiles sheepishly.

“Hi Nialler, help me get my stuff.” I say, putting Lux on the bed.

“You stay here precious.” I smile.

I toss my phone onto the twin bed, leaving it for her to play with.

We all step outside our rooms, heading downstairs to get our stuff.

The girls look fine and comfortable, I however couldnt feel any less weird.

The boys carry our suitcases up the narrow stairway, rolling it into our rooms.

“Where's your stuff anyways?” I ask Ni as I set up the crib for the baby.

He walks towards the chest on his side of the room and opens it.

His clothes are already set up and everything.

“We came here this morning..” He replies.

“Ahh..” It's kind of awkward sharing a room with a famous singer, that's a guy, who probably half of the time will be shirtless.

I put Lux in her crib, along with her giraffe Sophie.

“Hey!” Louis says knocking on the door.

“Hey Lou!” Niall exclaims,

“I'll be right back.” I grab a pair of shorts and a tank top, walk into the bathroom and shut the door.

Holy Jesus, what have I gotten myself into.

(Louis' POV)

“Are you out of your mind?” I hiss at Niall.

“It wasn't my idea! Tell that to Zayn! And we already packed our clothes in here. So there's no use to switch now.” He yells softly.

I drag my hands down my face and groan.

Zayn, Liam, and Harry walk into the room all cheery and fine. “Why are you lads happy?” Niall asks confused.

“If you think about it.. We could help eachother out. With our girl. ” Harry says cheekily.

“Plus, it's a good way to make new friends and bond.” Liam inserts.

“Let's make a deal.” I say, “Okay tell us.” Zayn adds.

“If we fall in love.. with a different girl. We need to tell each other, deal? I don't want awkward tension.”

“Deal.” They say quickly.

I hear the bathroom door unlock, and turn to see Maisley drying her wet red hair, and her pajamas hugging every right curve. 

I feel a punch from the side.

“Mmm..” Harry tries to say seductively,

“Lucky Niall.. ” He laughs. I shoot him a glare,

“And Louis.” Liam smiles.

Right.. Lucky me.

 ~

~~

~~~

Chapter 16 

(Maisley's POV) I feel my body get sweaty,