The things i said to you

I want to vent. And I chose you. Because you have never judged me as far as I know. And yeah my new friends are great. But I need my best friend who I used to talk to every day. I'm sad. All the time. I miss you. I miss brady. I miss makaila. I miss Bobbi. I miss everyone in the corner. And I feel like it's my fault I lost you all because I went to a different school. And you guys mean the world to me. And I haven't talked to any of you in a while and it's killing me because I'm back to where i was before I was your best friend. And that was one of the worst times of my life and I get told to get over you guys and that you aren't worth being sad but it doesn't make me miss you guys any less. It hurts more. And yeah I didn't go to your brothers thing. But that was because me and makaila were officially done being friends, I hadn't talked to brady in weeks and I haven't talked to you in a while too. And I just didn't want to ruin your guys fun. Makaila called me difficult to be friends with and I tell myself that every day. I have probably great friends at my new school but I won't let them in because I think I'm difficult. And I'm staring at a box of all the Disney stuff and all the fun times we had and it's making me cry because I miss you guys. And I wish I had you guys around because I hate being so sad all the time.