You

I saw you today. You were walking to school. I'd know it was you anywhere in that grey hoodie and your hair cut. You looked really pretty. I didn't think I would like your hair cut as much as I do.  Photos don't capture how nice it looks on you.  We aren't friends anymore.  We are nothing now.  But certain things make you creep up into my mind. It's been 6 months since I last saw you.  So the glimpse of you today, my mind is a buzz. It's weird.  We don't get along and only fight, but yet when I saw you, I smiled. Maybe it's because if there wasn't so much distance between us, maybe, just maybe we would have a shot at being friends.  I honestly wasn't ready to see you. And I might never be ready to see you again.  Because I can still describe the way your eyes light up when we talk about supernatural or kittens and puppies.  I can still describe how you hide in your hoodie or your smile. I will admit to having photos of you on my phone.  Hell, everything that we ever did or when I gave you a matching necklace is all packed away in a box.  Disney is packed away in a box because it reminds me of you.  Yeah, I cut you out of my life, but I never said I was done with your or wouldn't miss you. I miss you, every single fucking day.