Same shit

I like you. I like you a whole fucking lot. You've never failed to make me smile and I feel safe around you. I miss you the instant you aren't around. I'm a fucking mess. I have ever reason to just give up. And that's what I want to do most mornings. But I don't, because I talk to you. And I forget how much being alive hurts. You like me. As much as I like you. At least, that's what you say. That's what you claim. But you have a million damn reasons why we can't be together. And hey that's fine, I'm not fully ready for it right now too. But you like other people. And you have all this bullshit crap. Oh, ha yeah you claim to like me but all I hear about is the other girl you like. They're not supposed to count because they doesn't like you, so what's the point? Like why pine after them if you say you like someone else. And hey, we can be just friends. And you can go like someone else. It's okay. My heart has only fallen in love with you and been broken a few dozen times. It can do it again. But there is only so many times you can break my heart before I stop trying. And we really do just be friends, even if you finally decide you want more.  You keep pushing me away. And usually I would fight to stay. But truth is I don't have it in me to fight. Not now. I've got so many other fights that I have to go through, I'm not going to fight for you to let me be your friend. Yeah. I will text you every once in a while. But pretty soon, I'm not texting you. You can text me if you want to talk to me, because you act like you don't want to. So don't. It's not going to affect me any worse than just not talking to me. I'm not the same person I was before. So don't complain if it kicks you in the ass because you thought I would desperately wait like I did before.