It Was Only Just a Dream PART 12

We all went our separate ways, Annie and Sarah in their rooms, Mike, Jaime, and Vic in their rooms..then there's me and Tony, walking back to our hotel.

"It's really hot outside." I said as I fanned myself.

"Well, you are wearing a hoodie and black jeans." Tony said sarcastically.

"Okay, okay. Let's just get back to our air conditioned room."

I wrapped my arms around his left arm as we walked the short distance back.

May I say, there is a lot of traffic here, I almost feel scared to even walk the streets. Cars honking from left to right made me head hurt a bit.

I then released my arms from Tony, my arms were getting tired. But he then held my hand tight, like as if I was going to escape somewhere.

"Ow! Not so tight Tony!" I said laughing.

"I just don't want to lose you." He said as he picked up our joined hands and kissed mine.

"You never will." I said smiling at him.

He pushed his hair back as we continued to walk.

Once we finally arrived, I could no longer stand on my feet. Such a short distance, such a big affect on me.

I groaned in pain as I was begging to lay down for a couple of minutes.

"Almost there Hannah." Tony said trying to calm me down.

"This elevator ride seems to take forever." I whined.

"I'll carry you, c'mon."

"Tony, no, I will break your back." I said giggling.

"Hannah, you are the tiniest thing!" He said with a smile.

"If you say so."

I hopped on his back, feeling a sense of relief on my legs and feet.

Our hotel room wasn't far from where the elevator was. Just a couple of rooms to the left.

Tony opened our room door and I jumped off his back, thanking him for carrying me.

I plopped down on the bed and laid there for what seemed like years.

All I did was stare at the poorly painted ceiling. Thinking about absolutely nothing(for once).

Tony plopped down on the empty space on the bed next to me.

"Hannah.." Tony said in a low voice.

"Yes?" I quickly answered.

"Do you see us in the future?"

I instantly looked at him, he has never asked me this before. I stopped to think awhile.

Could I really see me and Tony in the future? I just said the first thing that was on my mind.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know, me and you.." He paused and spoke in a soft, low voice, "Together for the rest of our lives.."

I choked back on my words. The thought of that made me think back to that one day at the park with Jason in Florida.

I hesitated into answering Tony's question. All i said was:

"We'll just have to see."

He then kissed my forehead and held me hand.

It looked like he was holding back something, as If he was told never to speak but had a million things to say.

I asked:

"Tony, is there something wrong?"

But all he said was:

"What? Oh, nothing's wrong" as he flashed a smile.

I just smiled and nodded as if I was saying

"Okay, I believe you" when in reality, I didn't.

We must have being laying here for a long time because Annie soon texted me saying Mike is awake and they are all ready to meet up to walk around.

I told Tony what Annie had sent me so we both got up and got ready to go out.

---

We soon went outside to see that the gang were already waiting for us.

"Finally! It feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" Annie said as she pulled me in for a hug.

I awkwardly looked at Sarah, remembering what Annie had told me what happened last night.

"Uhh, Hey Sarah!" I said with a smile.

"Hey..Hannah.." She could barley look me in the eye, I couldn't help but laugh and neither did Annie.

"Enough, alright?" Sarah said rolling her eyes.

"What should we do?" Vic asked.

"I don't know, but we should do

Something that involves getting drinks." Mike suggested.

"Uh-Negative." Sarah said.

"Let's just walk around and we'll see what we can do." Jaime said.

"Good Idea" Tony responded soon after.

And so, our second journey began

I stood by Tony's side the whole time. By this time, the sun was going down and the temperature was getting a slight cooler. It was perfect.

Me and Tony were way behind from our friends, but I didn't mind, neither did Tony.

"Let's go this way." Tony suggested.

"But, what about-"

"It's okay, they'll call us anyways." He said with a devilish smile.

"Oh, alright." I said giggling.

We walked the opposite way and discovered places we never knew existed. It was all such an interesting sight to see. We then came to an abrupt stop.

"Whats wrong?" I asked Tony.

"There's something I need to tell you.."

My heart started to beat fast, i was unsure of what he was going to tell me, was it bad?

"Will it make me cry and run away?" I jokingly said.

"Maybe cry.." He said with a smile.

Maybe cry? What does that mean?

He then took both of my hands and squeezed them really tight.

"Geez Tony, you're cutting the circulation off my hands!"

"Listen Hannah..I..I don't know how to say this but-"

"You wanna break up?..." I said with hurt in my voice.

"What?! Oh god no! I love you so much Hannah...which brings me to this, well... I knew about this whole trip even when I acted like I didn't.. Mike told me, but begged me not to say a word..and then I got to thinking, you know, It's Vegas..."

"Yeah...." I said confused.

"Well, you know I love you with everything I have, right?"

"Of course..and I feel the same.."

"I was thinking, why don't we just..well, you know.."

"Keep going.." I said slowly.

I could feel my cheeks start to blush, the tears forming in my eyes and my hands starting to shake.

"Why don't we just, get married?"

I stood there in shock, not knowing what to do or say.

"M-Married?" Was all That came out of my mouth.

Author's Note:

Hehehe >:) I have been waiting to post this chapter up, I was planning on posting it in two days but I am just so excited about it!