Forth week - Quill

Next, it was Quill's week I was excited but nervous, what if he tried to do something to me.  As I pulled up into the school car park I pushed all of these thoughts to the back of my mind. When I parked I looked around expecting to see Quill. As I looked there was nobody. 'Finally, someone understands that I can walk to class myself and that I'm not a fragile doll, actually, I wonder if Quill has a secret like the others'. 

So after class I went to the courtyard like I always do for my free period and sitting in my spot on the edge of the fountain was quill!
"Don't you have a class to be in right now? You're kinda in my spot" I state bluntly.
He gave me the most dazzling smile and said. "oh sorry and nope I also have a free period at this time."
"Really!? Can I see your schedule?"
"You don't believe me, here you are" his tone had annoyance laced in.
"No, I believe you I was just wondering what other classes we have together. Looks like we have all the same classes except for maths, hospitality and drama" I felt like I had to justify myself and calm him down for some reason.
"Yep! You didn't notice that before?" it worked but he seemed a little sad after he said 'yep'.
"I'm sorry to say I didn't" I put as much gilt as I could into that statement, I think he bought it.

Before we knew it, it was time for lunch. We sat and ate in silence but it was nice. We had art then media together. In art, we had to draw a picture that had a hidden meaning that only we knew what it was. He is an amazing artist, he drew the most beautiful picture of a wolf's head, it was breathtaking, 'What is the hidden meaning here?'. He was so much better at art than I was. We then went to media, we had to edit a short film together. My short film was OK- but it did have this weird colour change in the middle of it. I couldn't seem to get rid of it. I looked over at quill and his film was as if a professional had put it together. It was about a little girl's imagination.

After media, it was break time. Quill excused himself, telling me he had to go and do something. I accepted that and went to eat alone, I took my reading book out of my bag and began to read. Before I knew it my break was over. I was heading to class when someone grabbed me and pulled me outside. When I could finely turn a look, I found out it was just Quill.
"OMG!! Quill, you scared the crap out of me!"
"Oh! I'm sorry, I just wanted to take you somewhere"
"Ok let's go"
With that, he picked me up and walked to the forest across the road from our school. Once we had reached the middle of the forest he placed me on the ground.
"What are we doing, what about my drama class it's my favourite."
"I have to show you something"
With that, he started taking off his clothes. All I could do was stare speechless 'omg he is really sexy without a shirt on'.
"Unless you want to see me completely naked I'd turn around now."
Even if the idea of seeing him naked was very enticing, I instantly turned around blushing.
"O-oh y-yeah s-sorry" I stuttered embarrassed by the fact that I thought that.
He just chuckled. Then I heard the snapping of bones! I turned around alarmed, worried if he'd hurt himself. When I looked all I saw was a large grey wolf. 'Awesome he's a werewolf, that is so cool. Ahh! that's the hidden meaning behind your artwork, I understand it now is what I wanted to say but it's not what I said.
"Ummm.........ahh...............Ummm.............." was all I said.
I am so happy right now I have always fantasied about having a werewolf mate. He came an placed his head under my hand, I started to pat him. It got to a point where I couldn't resist I bent down and gave him a nice big hug. For as long as I can remember whenever there was a really fluffy dog I always felt like hugging it.
"Awe, you're so handsome and cute. Yes you are"
At that moment he growled at me, I let go of him. He walks behind a tree grabbing his clothes on the way.
"Next time don't call me cute!" His tone was strong and threatening.
"Sorry, couldn't help myself" I held my hands up to both sides of my head.
"It's ok, I think it's time to go home. The sun is setting" he was looking at the sky while saying this.
"Oh, it really been that long?" What a stupid question for me to ask.
"Yep" in that moment he picked me up and ran. In the same moment I was in my car. I started the car and drove away. Later that night all I could think about was what is going to happen tomorrow.

The rest of the week went by in a flash. I got to see his pack, he's the alpha of all alphas. Basically, he is the king of all werewolves. His parents died when he was 16. He likes a few of the things I like anime, animals, food and old music. He also dislikes some of the things I hate like most nowadays music. Quill cares about all werewolves whether they're rogues or part of a pack, he doesn't like violence but understands that sometimes you need it. I think it could be quill I choose but I still have Darren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note
Picture of quill at the top, also his media video^. If you think Anything should be extended or shorten feel free to tell me.

 If you think Anything should be extended or shorten feel free to tell me

Picture of quill's drawing^

Picture of quill's wolf form^