3 | Trip is over

*beep beep*
This shitty alarm again. Oh well, duty calls. I get up from my bed and I just repeat what I always do. It gets boring doing the same thing again and again.

*time skip*
I enter my class and it was empty. I was the first student to arrive. It kinda sucks... At least William wasn't there yet.
I start drawing and the time goes by faster than I expected.
Mrs. Bright, the Math teacher, enters the classroom along with all the students that were hanging out with their friends at the main hall. She starts to write lots of numbers on the black board, so I put my sketchbook inside my backpack and I take my notebook out.

*2 hours later, the school bell rings*

Lunch time! Finally! I was so hungry that I got out of the classroom running, so I could go to the snack bar without the big, slow line of students trying to buy some food.
I bought a hotdog and along with my first bite on it, I remembered that my friends, who sadly are in another class, would come back today from their school trip!
I'm so excited to meet them! I miss talking to them live... I thought.
Then, I saw a very long, blue bus stopping in front of the school main gate.
Oh, I can't believe this! Their buss! They've arrived!
I ran towards the bus, the door opens with a cool spaceship noise. I wait patiently and the first person to appear was Sara carrying a red bag, then Greg with his emoji bag... I hate that bag but it's kinda funny. And after a few students, Felix with his green bag.
"TORI!!" They say in unison.
"SARA! FELIX! GREG!" I reply! "I can't believe you're finally back!"
"You have no idea what Brazil's like! Our trip to Rio was amazing!" Sara announced.
"I really loved the colorful birds there." Greg added.
"The people there are so cheerful and kind! And the accent... It's so satisfying to listen to." Felix said.
"Wow! Brazil's sounds really fun and exciting! I can't wait to go there one day!"

After talking a lot about their school trip to Rio de Janeiro, I thought on mentioning William's stupid atitude towards me, but I hid it. I did not lie, because they didn't ask me. I just... I don't know, maybe it was nothing to worry about. He'll go away eventually.