5 | Worried

FELIX'S POV
Sara and Greg entered the room, so did I. There she was, her eyes opened slowly. Tori raised her eyebrows and smiled when she realized we were there.
"Hi guys..." Her voice was kinda rough.
"Hey there" replies Sara.
"Hello Tori" says Greg. "Are you feeling okay?"
"We were so worried about you!" I say.
"I really hate Jessica... But I'm okay, don't worry." She answers.
"Why? What did Jessica do?!" I ask confused.
"That b**ch caused this." She points at the wound covered with a bandage on her forehead. "I didn't fall by accident. People laughed at me! I hate her, I hate that class." A tear drops on her cheek. I could see the pain in her eyes. I hope this was a one time only occasion...

SARA'S POV
So that's why Jessica was laughing... And William too! Why did she do this to Tori!? Will she hurt her again? How can I help Tori if I'm not there!?

TORI'S POV
My head hurts so much! Why did she do this to me!? I've never messed with Jessica or her stupid boyfriend! I hate them! I really wish I could change to Sara, Greg or Felix's class, but unfortunately that's not an option in my school.
I'm glad that my friends visited me at the nursery, but still... I don't want them to figure out what William did, I don't want them worrying about me.

*next week*
William's gang started to bully me pretty often, I'm trying to stay calm, but it's really hard.
Monday, Bruce hid my backpack. Tuesday, William and Jessica threw pieces of eraser at me during Mr. Travis's class. Wednesday, Craig dumped my lunch.
Today is Thursday, can't wait! This is my lucky week! (really ironic ok?)
I arrived at Mrs. Patty's class really pissed. I was late, tired, sleepy, angry... Just name it!
Bruce was sitting at MY special spot beside the window! I was going to explode. The only spot free was in front of William. I was so dead. I had no choice but to sit there acting like everything was fine, like William didn't exist.
Mr. Travis continued with his class. My leg wouldn't stop twitching. I knew something was about to happen.
Time goes by... Nothing... What the hell happened? Not that I was complaining! The class finished and they stayed quiet from start to end. Are they planning something pretty bad? Please just leave me be. I'm done with these pricks.
I got out of class to buy my lunch, I talked to Sara and Greg. Felix was playing soccer that day. I haven't told them what the bullies were doing to me. It's just a group of stupid kids, I'll be fine. I can deal with them all by myself.